puppy

spencer sees this shof and know wtf is goin on

spencer sees this shof and know wtf is goin on. but hey, srry i haven't been in touch with this story, lot of crap going on in my life :P. anyways i have no idea where the hecc im going with this story but its prob gonna b short, whatever...e n j o y

dallon picked up the little ball of fluff and examined it.

 "its too....fluffy, im looking for a dog that is small and doesn't shed alot..we...travel" dallon said as he set the dog down and looked at the volunteer who was helping him find the perfect pet.

then, something bumped into dallons ankle.

a small russel terrier was chewing on his shoe laces, thin, white tail, wagging furiously.

dallon smiled and bent down, taking the pup in his arms.

 "what a cutie.." dallon murmured at the excited dog.

 "oh thats trevor..hes new here, only a year old. since hes a Russel terrier, he doesn't shed as much, trevor also likes car rides" the woman smiled at him warmly, looking at the ecstatic pupper in his arms.

 "i think he might be the one. ." dallon said a smile forming on his lips.

 soon after filling out papers upon papers, he finally ha d trevor, he left with a pop up bowls, some of his favorite toys, a blanket, and some treats.

he carefully set trevor down on the passenger side and put the supplies in the row behind them.

he got in the car and closed the door, put his seatbelt on and looked over at trevor.

"you ready budd-" dallon stopped mid sentence to see trevors snout buried deep in a subway cup dallon forgot to throw out.

"shitshitshit!" dallon cursed as he grabbed the dog and put him in his lap. he tried to look mad at him but the bassist  gave in.

 "you sure are damn lucky that you're cute, brendons gonna forgive you for anything now.." .

the dog only perked its ears and continued wagging his tail.

once they reached home dallon grabbed a bog circular box, put a blanket in, then trevor in it. dallon also put a bow on trevors collar and admired what he had done.

today was brendons birthday, dallon wanted to make it special, just for him. so he wentz over the top and got the singer a dog.

he heard the door close, and keys being thrown on the table in the kitchen so dallon moved towards the kitchen and adjusted the grip on the box.

trevors head just about poked out of the top, to be honest, he was a small dog. but the sight was just so adorable.

"hey bren! i got ya something" dallon called while he made his way to the front of their house.

 "what is i-" brendons jaw wentz slack as he saw the puppy head poking out of the box.

 "oh. my. god. dall! you did not! omgyoudidiloveyouspmuchcomehere!!!" the words came out in a blur and soon brendon was hugging dallon and he kissed him on the cheek before turning to trevor.

 "holy crap were parents now..whats...his name?" brendon inquired.

 dallon set the box down letting brendon hold the pup.

"glad you asked, his name is trevor but i dont really like it-" brendon quickly intervened.

"bogart" 

dallon was quiet for a few moments.

"yea.. i like it...weird but hell yea"

brendon chuckled and smiled fondly at bogart.

"i love you, dall"

"dont forget the dog bren"

cute :> so sorry i posted so late i just had a lot of studying and hw to do ugh, but now im tired af. but yea hoped u like it, dallon at the end is a literal mood btw. anyways comment, review, request, i d e a s, and sorry this A/N is so sucky, i apologize a lot, see yall next time, stay safe, love yall and bAii ❤

-bla