6

oK so i have an updating schedule

oK so i have an updating schedule. sunday through thursday, i will be updating. also in like 4 days school is out for break so i can binge watch the walking dead and read fanfiction. but anyways heres another story, e n j o y.

sunlight glared through the window, and shining on the the bed that contained brendon and dallon.

the small table next to dallons side of the bed had a clock on it which read 10:37. the band had a long night in the studio, they had been there from sun-up to nearly midnight. brendon was exhausted and fell asleep in the car, so dallon had to carry him inside the house.

two piercing blue eyes opened and looked around, blinking the sunlight away. dallon yawned, cracking his jaw, and reaching a hand up to rub his eyes with palms.

the bassist looked down and saw a sleeping brendon on top of his chest, his head nuzzled in the crook of dallons neck.

the sight made dallon smile, he always like waking up to this, a peaceful morning, and a cute sleepy brendon.

so, out of habbit, dallon started running his fingers through brendons hair, occasionally playing with it and twirling it around his fingers.

it was around 10:50 when brendon began to show signs of waking up. the singer sighed and yawned, rolling over to his side of the bed. while brendon was on dallons side of the bed, the sun was giving warmth to brendons side.

so brendon sprawled out on his side and soaked up the warm spot.

"no fair, im cold now" dallon mock pouted.

so what dallon did was move over to brendons side and began to cuddle him. brendon emitted a small giggle from his boyfriend. 

dallon, being the big spoon, held brendon against his chest, wrapping his legs around brendons.

after a few minutes, brendon began to relax into a sleep. 

dallon, listening to brendons rhythmic breathing, soon dozed off as well into the world of slumber.

dallon later awoke to brendon making him breakfast in bed and thats where they stayed all day watching crappy romance movies, and cuddling.

ok so srry that was shorter than usual, ill try better next time. im kinda running out of ideas so, thoughts and request would be appreciated. but for now i gotta ryan ross. bAiii

-bla