I- Indecent/ Intelligent (when he wants to be)

🚬Chapter 3🚬

    It was the weekend, there wasn't much to do. Not even homework, you sighed out of boredom. The telephone on your nightstand began to ring.

"Hello, this is Shikamaru's mom. Can you help him clean out his room? It's in a mess."
"Um, no problem, Mrs. Nara."
"Thank you so much, you're such a sweetheart. My son was right for choosing you." She said.
"Yeah, um, I'm on my way." You sighed, 'Please tell me this is just to clean and nothing else..'

🚬🚬🚬

    The door was already opened, Mrs. Nara was smiling widely, "He's right upstairs."
"Yeah." You nodded.
You climbed the stairs reluctantly, finally reaching the door.
His door was wide open, he sat on his messy bed with no shirt on. Though he was slender, his body was still fairly muscular.
He was drying his wet hair with a towel, then he looked up at you.
"U- um.. Your mom said you need help cleaning your room?"
"Yeah. Annoying woman."
You walked in and began picking up his clothes and throwing them all into one basket, not knowing which were dirty or clean. So it's best if all of them were to be washed.

Shikamaru watched you in thought, 'Why the hell was she so willing?'
He shrugged, 'Eh, I'll never know.'
You checked under his bed and there was a box of cigarettes, you sighed as you pulled them out and was about to place them in the trash.
He grabbed your hand and took the box from you, "This stays." He said, throwing it on top of his wardrobe.
"Alright." You said, finding other things to rearrange appropriately.
Everything was quite well, just the bed and that's about it.
   Shikamaru held out the white towel he used to dry his hair.
You took it, he pulled it on purpose and made you collide straight into him.
You were now lying on his bare chest, "Sh- Sh- Shika.. Shikamaru!?"
He smirked, turning over so you'll be under him, the white sheets came over you and him as he did so. Your heart was screaming as it ran at the speed of light. His face was so close to yours that smell the nicotine in his breath.
"W- what are you doing?"
"Here's the essay." He handed you the paper.
   All this for the essay? Was he serious? He was so strange, you can't put your finger on it.
"You made me cut my sleep short so I'd complete this. Now, I need something in return." He said, in a low, seductive voice that made you feel a 'certain' way.
"And what are you cosidering?" You asked and he smiled again. If he only knew what that mmischievous smile did to you on the inside.
He took your hands and pinned them above your head.
He lifted your shirt to see your bra, "Pink, how cute." He commented.
    An ear-bleeding scream erupted in the house. You pushed Shikamaru off and ran downstairs.
"What is it?" His mother asked.
"I saw a rat. There was a rat under his bed!" You lied, running out the front door and locking it.
"I think, she saw.. more than just a rat." Shikaku commented.