R- Romantic

🚬Chapter 8🚬

  Temari closed the door and went back to tbe couch where you were lying.
"Who was that?"
"Nobody." She smiled.
"Get dressed, I have a surprise for you."
"I'm not in the mood to go out right now." You sulked into the the cushions. Love hurts, more than sticks and stones and words combined.
"Get your ass up, get dressed, I'll be waiting. I'll be outside."
You sighed, going upstairs to put on something simple and left your hair as crazy as it was.
Temari combed it into something cute, but simple and you and her drove off somewhere.
   She stopped, but before you left the car she blindfolded you.
"What is this about?"
"It's a surprise." Temari said, pushing you off somewhere.
"Take off the blindfold now." She said, you took it off.
Temari had taken you back to elementary school, that part of the school where Shikamaru told you to stop helping him.
There were papers stuck on the wall, you realised the handwriting. It was yours that had written Shikamaru's name on it.
It was the assignments you did for Shikamaru. And with a black marker words were written in.
"Temari, what's this?" Temari was gone.
    You turned back to the wall and read the words.

You

Never

Once

Left

My

Head

Since

That

Day

When

You

Said

That

You

Only

Wanted

To

Help.

Now

Let

Me

Help

You.

A paper fell and you caught it. And it read:

Look
Behind
You.

You turned around, there Shikamaru was.
"Pekaboo."
"Ah!" Your screamed, a hand was placed over your mouth.
"Be quiet, will you?" Shikamaru said, releasing you from his grasp.
"By the way, it took me a pack of cigarettes and my entire ego to express my feelings on pieces of
paper."
"You, you kept them? The homework and assignments?"
"Yeah, I did."
"Why?"
"I said Love's a drag, but I was wrong. It isn't. Not when I have a girl like you who's been by my side almost all my life."
"What are you saying?"
"Stop playing dumb." He said, grabbing your arms like he did in grade school.
"I'm sorry for everything, for not noticing it sooner. But now I do, and I love you--" You didn't even want to hear the rest, you jumped into his arms and
kissed him like there's no tomorrow.
"No more teasing?"
"No more. Unless you want me to."
"No more cigarettes?"
"At least one?"
"No."
"Alright, no more cigarettes."