1

They all sat around the table and rubbed their brows. They mourned the lost of 3 heroes, while some lost the mourn of 4 people. Peter was rambling on and on about how Tony was gone and no one was doing anything. Thor looked up looking at everyone, they had bloodshot eyes and were wiping are the raw noses. Even Banner returned to his natural self, grief washing over the team.  Thor stood up throwing his chair back, a dent in the wall formed. He walked out of the room as everyone watched. Wanda got up and walked out and watched Thor as he sat on the phone fighting.

"I said get over he- don't use that tone with me!" He huffed and turned around towards Wanda. He nodded and walked back into the room and sat down.

"Where did ya go bud?"
"I-uh- I had a call to make. Fell through, must have been a wrong number!" He said nodding and sat down next to T'Challa. He patted his shoulder, Wanda leaned on the wall and sighed and looked at him.

"You asked her to come I assume?" She said looking down at the ground then back up. Thor started laughing nervously while gripping the beer bottle a little too hard, causing it to shatter.

"I have no idea wha-"

"Alright, considering you ruined my Universal trip you'll have to-"

"Kaluna?" Bruce said as he watched the silver haired girl enter the conference room. Her head shot up from her phone and landed on him, she smiled big and ran towards him. They embraced each other as Thor groaned and pinched the top of his nose. Bruce pulled away and cupped her face, he sniffled and laughed, she gripped his wrist and they stepped away. Peter and others sat confused at what was going on, and why Bruce seemed so upbeat about it.

"I'll pull, who the hell are you?" Scott said shaking his head and throwing his half of a pb and j on the table.

"I'm sorry it's slightly rude of me. I'm Kaluna Odinson, Thor's daughters, and I guess Steve and uh....Tony's daughter" Pepper gasped and took a few steps forward as Kaluna turned around.

"What do you mean?" Peter said slightly aggravated by the girl embarking on the compound.

"I'll explain, It may come better from me and not you" Bruce said as Kaluna opened and closed her mouth. "Several years ago Thor brought these 3 girls as...well test subjects. He wanted to see if it would be possible to...manipulate genetics to create, weapons. It sounds horrible but one of them was in bad shape. So Kaluna was the first to be tried, after multiple failures. Countless nights of screaming and crying, we found away to transfer some genetics from one of us, to them. Only male genetics didn't take that well with Kallie at first. She we-uh...pumped multiple female genetics in, to equip her with one male genetic. Now she already had Thor and Jane as her main parents but after that the next two prominent is Pepper and Tony, and then Steve and Peggy. She has incredible powers given to her by Thor, and then Tony's brains, and Steve's strength"

"If she's Thor's kid, why need strength wouldn't she already have it?" Clint asked shrugging.

"She didn't inherit that per say, but....after all 3 were successfully done. She was called back to earth many times to help work on recall missions, and suit manufacturing. When Tony got wind of certain heroes from Fury, she was called and me her and Tony worked side by side" Bruce said as Kaluna wrapped her arms around him. She pulled away and stood upright then looked at her father.

"You called?" Thor nodded and stood up and smiled. He brushed her hair behind her ear and and kissed her forehead.

"The talk of everything that's happened made me realize something. You can bring them back, I know it's challenging. But I think you can"

"Not alone, I need Variety and Vera. I can only start the heart and lungs not everything else" Thor nodded and gripped her forearms.

"Go get them" They looked at each and smiled and she backed away and took two steps before a blue light surrounded her and then she was gone. A few seconds later she appeared followed by two girls. One had sleek black hair and facial structure close to Loki's, the other had braid brown hair, her eyes were a piercing brown. They resembled her fathers, before he passed.

"Already hearing about this, plan, we came up with how each one was gonna happen. This is the order we have all agreed would be easiest for us. Loki, Hemidall, Tony, Vision, Cap and Peggy, and lastly, nat" Vera said and she sighed after Nat's name

"y-you really think you could bring Nat back" Clint said standing up, Kaluna pressed a hand to his chest and breathed an uneven breathe.

"Possibly, I'm still running through possible outcomes. All of them so far, require losing someone else. Soul for Soul, Life for Life."

"Take a nobody, offer them to this...red faced guy" Bucky said as his eyes flicked between the 3 girls

"It has to be something you love- loved. A nobody won't work it has to mean something" Variety said and she pick at the spilt ends of her braid.  Kaluna sighed and looked at the ground and made eye contact with Bruce. His eyes went big and he shook his head quickly.

"NO, no you are not- what would Tony think. Moreover Nat!" She sighed and nodding admitting defeat. The girls looked at each other

"How do we do this Lulu, you know more about this field than others" Kaluna looked back at Peter and then ran her fingers through her hair and sighed.

"I had to start the heart and lungs first slowly, Variety then adds back the lost memories and brain functions. Vera, you stabilize their other organ functions and bone strength. We gotta be careful tho, there could be some conflicts with other areas of time.....it will also drain our energy quickly. We can't waste time-at all" Vera nodded and they all disappeared one by one to find Loki's body.

When they arrived it was quick to action, Variety gripped his head and looked down as Vera got her hands pressed on his arms. Kaluna then breathed out and closed her eyes and pressed her fingers against his chest. Blue misted emitted from her fingertips and into Loki's skin. He coughed suddenly, Kaluna faltered and gripped his cape. Variety's eye grew to a bright yellow and soon his brain was in full function. Vera quickly shot a volt of green through his body, causing his to spring up. The three celebrated as Loki got up and hugged his daughter. Variety chuckled softly and suddenly felt light, she gripped Kaluna's arm. She started calling out to them both before she went dark.

"Stephen! Stephen!" Vera called out as Loki held Varitey's body, Thor watched his once deceased, walking. Everyone else was amazed at the walking man holding the teen girl. She was carried into a bedroom, laid down and the men went to work. The two girls stood in the hallway and watched as they worked on Variety. Kaluna turned around and looked at Thor, he nodded towards a hallway and she stepped away into a different room. Vera watched intently as her friend was coughing and whimpering under the lights.

"Her energy was just drained, she'll be completely fine" Wanda said placing a hand on Vera's shoulder.

"I know, Loki was a smaller energy source, if that took Variety out, Cap could-"

"Don't think about that right now. Right now, think about how you brought someone back to life. You three are the best thing to happen to me" Vera hugged Wanda and they walked back into the kitchen to make some food.