2

Variety was better the next day, Wanda was right. Her energy levels ran low from replacing Loki's memories. Kaluna and Thor talked about bringing one more into the process. Kaluna fought the idea saying that bringing her might cause more harm to Loki. After talking to him for two hours, Bruce intervened and agreed with Thor. She sighed and nodded, got up and went to tell Wanda to cover for her and Thor. So, the following morning people started to realize the absence of the two.

"I thought we were gonna go bring Heimdall back today" Variety said walking over to the kitchen. She began making some pasta to sit and eat during the conference.

"I think you guys should take breaks in between" Carol said from the corner of the room. She hadn't met the girls personally before, but heard a lot about them.

"Luna was right, bringing these guys back may have some big consequences. If we get caught, some people are gonna come looking for us. And it won't be pretty" Vera said taking the pretzels from Bucky and popping one in her mouth. He stared at her without his hand still open, as if he held the bag. He looked back at Quill who shrugged, Vera sat eating without a care.

"Um, I know you're a invention and all. But those were my pretzels, I bought them" Bucky said trying to grab the bag, she swatted his hand away.

"And now I'm eating them, when I'm done you'll get them back" She stood up and walked over to where most of the guardians were standing. Drax grabbed a few and looked at them before putting one in his mouth. He hummed and went to grab more.

"No no, you've had your share" Drax growled and went behind Quill, he started whining and pointing at Vera.
—————————————————
Kaluna arrived at Asgard faster than her father. She waited outside the little shack, when he arrived he was out of breath. He held his hand up telling her to wait. She stood up and turned around walking inside. When they both finally got to the bedroom, they knocked. Shuffling happened in the room, the door swung open. A girl with bright red hair stood in front of them, her eyes were puffy and the room was a complete mess. When her father was killed she did not take it well. Thor and Kaluna had to lock her away from the citizens.

"What do you want? I was gonna nap" She said walking back over to her bed and sat down, messing with a string.

"We need you to come to Midgard, we need your help" Kaluna said kneeling in front of her.

"Yeah, you aren't actually as useless as you think" Thor said shrugging, the girl glared a him.

"Father! You can't-never say that again ok? It makes you look like an even bigger ass"

"You think I'm and ass"

"Is this really the time to fight over how big of an asshole you are?" Kaluna said turning her attention back to the girl "Abvus, please come back with us"

"Why should I? What do I get out of it? Brought in for the use of my abilities and then thrown out again. I don't think so" Abvus turned her back to them, she sniffled and wiped her nose.

"I brought Loki back, he's on Midgard...He'd love to see you I'm sure" Kaluna said reaching for her shoulder, she shrugged away.

"He's been asking about his daughter, it's quite annoying"

"Dad, listen, there's this amazing thing you can do. Shut. Up" Kaluna said walking over to Thor.

"Well she isn't gonna come with us so-"

"If you knew that then why did you make us come?"

"I'll go" Abvus spoke clearly over the two.