🅿️1🅿️

𝙋𝙍𝙄𝙉𝘾𝙀𝙎𝙎 𝙅𝙀𝙉𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙎 𝘿𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙨 𝙏𝙚𝙭𝙖𝙨 4:00 𝙥𝙢

𝙋𝙍𝙄𝙉𝘾𝙀𝙎𝙎 𝙅𝙀𝙉𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙎
𝘿𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙨 𝙏𝙚𝙭𝙖𝙨
4:00 𝙥𝙢

...

"Princess you need to see this." My best friend Jezzy said. I looked up from my phone and she handed me her phone and I looked at it.

It was a picture of my ex best friend pooter. We aren't friends anymore for a certain reason but that ain't the point.

I smacked my lips. "And? You showing me that for what?" I said. She rolled her eyes.

"Over the summer that nigga gotta glow up. He fine as fuck now." She said. I waved her off.

"Ion give a fuck about that nigga Jezzy fuck him." I said. Me and pooter been best friends since diapers.

We stopped being friends after junior year because he chose his bitch over me. Trust me i ain't jealous it's just cuz pooter believed a lie about me and the nigga had the audacity to believe it.

His girl told the whole school that I let the football team run a train on me. Which was not true.

The niggas on the football was tryna holla at me. And when I dubbed them they got mad and spread that damn rumor around.

"Bitch are you still mad about that? Come on that was a whole year ago. Leave it in the past." I mugged her.

"Yea I'm still mad and ion give a fuck if it was last year or not. I will hold a grudge against that nigga until ion see his ass again." I said getting mad all over again.

I inhaled and exhaled making my breathing calm down. Jezzy looked at me and sighed.

She got up from off of my bed and took my hand pulling me up.

"What you doing?" I asked looking at her confused.

"Come on we going to Huncho house." Huncho was her boyfriend of three years. They been on and off but always find a way back together.

I snatched my arm back. "Jezzy ion fuck with them niggas so why would I go over there?" Ion fuck with them because of pooter.

After he heard the rumor he went to his homeboys and told them. Now everytime I see em they call me all types of bitches and hoes.

And ion got time to be beating nobody son up today.

"We not going over there for them. We going over there for you Princess. You need to show them fuck niggas that Princess don't give a fuck about what anybody say. Princess a bad bitch." She said making me smile a lil. I nodded my head.

I grabbed my keys and headed out my bedroom and down the stairs with her following behind me.

I opened the front door and walked out leaving Jezzy behind to lock the door behind her.

I tossed her my keys and got into the passsnger seat leaning my head back on the seat.

She got into the passengers seat and started the engine. "You know you could have drove right?" She asked pulling out of my driveway.

I looked at her then back at the ceiling. "I know I just wanted you to drive cuz I ain't feel like it." I replied.

"And stop driving so fast. You going 80 on a 30." I said sitting up and putting my seatbelt on.

"Say I won't crash this bitch right now." I looked at her crazy.

"Bitch no you are not crashing my car." She smirked and took her hand off the steering wheel making the car swerve a lil before she put her hand back on the wheel.

"You fucking crazy bro." I said. She shrugged.

"I know and you been knew that." She shook her head.

I'm never letting her drive my car again. Fuck that.

I sighed and leaned back in the seat as she continued driving to Hunchos house.

The car came to a stop and the car engine turned off. "We here Princess come on." Jezzy said shaking me. I sat up and unbuckled my seatbelt and opened the door getting out of the car.

She locked my car and gave me back my keys. As we walked towards the house I began feeling nervous. I didn't know why.

"You good Princess?" I looked at Jezzy and nodded my head. Jezzy walked up the porch and opened the door walking in.

"A bad bitch is here!" She yelled walking in the house. Huncho and the gang looked to the door and saw us.

Jezzy walked over to Huncho and sat in his lap kissing his lips while I stood by the door. Must be fucking nice.

"Oh shit, wassup Princess. I ain't seen you In a while cuh." Huncho said looking at me. I shrugged.

"I'm been coolin staying to myself." I said. He nodded his head.

"What you standing by the door foe come sit down." I walked away from the door and walked over to the couch.

"So whats bracken Princess why you so quiet?" I looked at him and mugged.

"Ain't nothing interesting. I just don't fuck with y'all." I said. He looked at me then at Jezzy.

"She still mad about what went down last year. So she refuses to fuck with y'all or Pooter." Jezzy said. Huncho nodded his head.

"Man Princess you cant be mad at that forever bro. Let it go. Pooter been telling me how he feeling bad and shit cus y'all don't fuck with each other no more. He sorry about that shit." I chuckled.

"I'm sure he is Huncho, I'm sure he is." I shook my head. I began shaking my leg up and down.

I don't know why Jezzy brought me here and she know ion fuck with em no more. She lucky I'm only here for her.

That fuck ass nigga is here and I know it. He be here all the damn time. Me just seeing him makes me wanna smack the dog shit outta him.

Nigga did me dirty and switched up. Ion fuck with that shit at all.

"Huncho you seen my- the fuck is this?" Pooter asked huncho.

Speak of the damn Devil.