🅿️3🅿️

𝙋𝙍𝙄𝙉𝘾𝙀𝙎𝙎 𝙅𝙀𝙉𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙎 𝘿𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙨 𝙏𝙚𝙭𝙖𝙨 9:00pm

𝙋𝙍𝙄𝙉𝘾𝙀𝙎𝙎 𝙅𝙀𝙉𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙎
𝘿𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙨 𝙏𝙚𝙭𝙖𝙨
9:00pm

.....

"You really deadass got some nerve showing up over here." I mugged him. He smacked his lips and looked at me.

"Come on shawt lemme just talk witchu right quick. I promise it's gon be five minutes." I sighed and stepped to the side letting him in closing the door behind him.

He made his way over to the couch and sat down. I stood behind the couch with my arms crossed waiting for him to talk.

He looked at me."Come sit down. Why you so far away?" He patted the seat beside him on the couch.

"Nah I'm good. Imma stay right here. You know ion fuck witchu like that no more." I said. He sighed and ran a hand down his face.

"Don't make it more difficult than it already is princess." He said. I just stood there in the same spot not moving.

"Omg bruh." He got up and grabbed my hand and bring me to the couch and sat me down beside him.

"Shawt I'm sorry fo all the shit I said to you. I ain't asking you to accept my apology but I wanna be back on good terms witchu. I miss my best friend mane." He said. He put an arm around me and looked down at me.

"What about your girl?" I know for a fact his bitch don't like me. But ion care at all. I missed him. I wasn't gon admit it to him but I know he knows my vibe.

"Mane, this ain't about her Princess this about you and me."

I sighed. "It's gon take some time Pooter. I'm still mad but I forgive you. Imma give you one more chance. You fuck me over I no longer fuck witchu." He laughed and threw his head back.

"I get yo drift shawty." He pulled me closer and I put my head in his chest.

His phone began ringing making me sit up. He took his phone out of his pocket and answered it.

"Yo was good witchu cuh." He said into the phone.

"Run that back right quick what?!" He began to grow angry. He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Aight mane I'll be thea." He hung up the phone and put in his pocket.

"What happened?" He looked at me.

"Ain't nothin. Summ going on at the trap." I nodded my head. He got up and pulled his keys out of his pocket.

I followed him to the door as he opened it. "I'll see you lata shawt Aight?" He kissed my forehead and I nodded.

"Stay safe." I said frowning. I didn't want him to leave. He looked at me and pulled me into a hug.

"Ain't nothin gon happen to me shawt you know I got my own."