🅿️7🅿️

PRINCESS JENKINS Dallas Texas 9:30 pm

PRINCESS JENKINS
Dallas Texas
9:30 pm

.....

"Washington your free to go." The 12 officer told him. He took the keys to the cell out of his pocket and opened the cell letting Pooter out.

Pooter looked at me and walked towards me smiling making me turn away and walk out of the police station.

I ain't even wanna talk to him. I just came here to bail him out not have a conversation. I couldn't say I hate the nigga Beacuse I don't it's just the things he does.

And that's why our friendship fell apart.

"Princess." I heard my name being called making me walk faster and ignore it. He caught up to me and caught my shoulder making my pull away from him.

"Come on princess you ain't gon just not talk to me mane what i do?" I stopped walking and scrunched my face up looking at him.

"What you did nigga? Be you that's what you did. I ain't come here to talk to you leave me alone nigga." I began walking again leaving him there.

I got into the drivers seat and started the car as he got into the passengers seat. He closed the door and looked at me sighing and shook his head.

"My nigga if you got summ to say say it then." I mugged him. Sighing for what?

"Mane stop acting like this. Yea i know you mad and shit but you can't stop talking to me completely." I looked at him and smirked.

"I won't stop talking to you completely? Bet watch me." I put my eyes back on the road.

The whole car ride we sat in silence as I drove and I was liking it this way.

I pulled up to his house and I saw another car in the driveway making me scrunch my face up.

It ain't none of my bidness.

"The fuck?" He mumbled. I ain't say I warned him  about that girl because I did a long time ago. But him being him he ain't listen.

"Imma be back shawt don't leave." I nodded my head and turned the car engine off and relaxed myself in the chair as he went in the house.

Got me saying wass good witchu I remember being in the hall witchu everything was always understood witchu girl I even buss a couple drugs witchu I still think about you.

I turned the music off and jumped up as I heard yelling and glass breaking in the house. I  got out of the car and walked up to the porch and opened the door to see Pooter
And a nigga fighting while his girl was yelling for them to stop.

I ran to them and mugged his girl before trying to break up the fight. I pulled Pooter back and held his hands behind his back restraining him.

"Pooter stop! Calm down and let's go!" I yelled. Pooter looked at me then looked at his girl.

"The fuck mane?! You bring a nigga to my house after all the shit I been through witchu?!" She cried I rolled my eyes.

"I'm sorry baby." He smacked his lips.

"Don't damn baby me. I bet you ain't know that I was in jail cuz you was busy sucking this niggas dick to even know that shit." She came up to him and tried to touch him. He snatched back.

"Don't fucking touch me hoe ass bitch! Get yo shit and get the fuck out my damn house." She jumped at his tone and nodded.

I looked at the nigga that was in here and pointed to the door telling him to leave. Pooter rubbed his hands down his face and sighed.

"Mo'fucker Don't even rant to me. Stop crying over a bitch that ain't worth crying over. Let's go you going over to my house." He laughed and walked out of the door. I followed behind him and slammed the door behind me and got in the car.

-

"You sleeping in the floor my nigga and don't argue wimme about it." I looked at him. He smacked his lips.

"Mane so I can't sleep witchu? I see how it is." He nodded. I rolled my eyes.

"Nigga tf I look like? No sir you are not sleeping in my bed so get that thought out yo head." He smacked his lips then nodded.

"Aight bet. I'm finna take a shower you got clothes foe me hea?" I pointed to the drawer with his clothes in it.

He walked over and grabbed clothes and took a shower. I changed into my shorts and laid back on the bed and watched tv.

I was watching Martin till I got disturbed.

"Shawt you got blankets in hea?" I looked at his dripping body up and down. I ain't realize I was staring until he snapped his fingers.

"You like whatchu see?" He smirked. I looked up at him.

"Nigga move out my way ain't nobody staring at you. I'm not even supposed to be talking to you anyway" He smacked my lips.

I went to the closet and bent over pulling out some blankets.

I felt him come behind me and grab my waist pushing his bulge on me. I bit my lip.

I stood straight up with the blanket.

"Back up nigga you too close." I looked at him. He smirked and backed me into the wall making him grab the sheet and throw it on the bed.

My breathing hitched as he got closer. He whispered in my ear.

"So you ain't gon talk to me na?" I nodded my head smirking at him.

"Yup exactly like that now move." I tried to push him away but he held me by my wrists against the wall.

"Jump." I jumped and he carried me to my bed and laid me down on it. I looked at him and bit my lip as he hovered over me.

He brought his lips to mine and kissed me aggressively making me kiss back.

He pulled away smirking and ran his hand down my body till he reached the waist band of my shorts.

He went down leaving hickies in my neck and stomach. I moaned a little and bit my lip.

"You ready?" I looked at him and nodded. He pulled down my shorts and underwear and dived right in making me moan out.

"Fuck." I moaned I put my hand on his head and tried to push him away but he smacked away and held my thighs down so I couldn't move away.

I pushed him deeper into my pussy as he ate. He began eating faster making me main louder. I felt a knot in my stomach making my legs shake and release.

He licked it all up and came back up and wiped his mouth smirking.

"Tf you been eating? Strawberries?" He laughed. I shrugged.

I am what I eat." I looked at him.

I'm not gon Jinx it but I just hoped that I didn't regret the shit I did later...