🅿️4🅿️

Sike I lied! Y'all thought i would do y'all like that? It was all apart of the plan 😈😉

𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗝𝗲𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝗗𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗮𝘀 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗡𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗗𝗮𝘆 4:00 𝗽𝗺

𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗝𝗲𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝘀
𝗗𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗮𝘀 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗡𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗗𝗮𝘆
4:00 𝗽𝗺

....

"So y'all friends now or what?" Jezzy asked me. Yesterday when Pooter came over to my house I lied to him and told him I forgave him so he would leave me the fuck alone.

Like I said. I will hold that grudge against thay nigga until i don't see his ass again. Y'all thought I forgave him? Hell nawl.

"Jezzy no. I still don't fuck with him." She shook her head.

"So tell me what happened when he came to your house yesterday." I rolled my eyes and explained to her. She smacked me on my thigh making me mug her.

"Princess that man just got back happy and you gon do him like that." She said. I shrugged.

"And? I don't care. He did me dirty so now I did it back. He can't get mad now. And I don't really care." I said. She shook her head and pulled out her phone.

"I'm bout to call huncho and tell him what you said." She said. I looked at her crazy.

"For what Jezzy. Knowing Pooter that nigga don't care." She shrugged.

"You shouldn't have lied to him then." I just sat back and looked at her while she got on the phone.

She hung up the phone and looked at me. "Pooter heard our conversation and he mad as hell. He coming over here with huncho. He coming to make sure y'all don't fuck the house up." I shrugged.

"He wanna fight we can. Ain't nobody gotta hold him back." I said.

"Girl I- ok." She sighed and shook her head.

"So when he supposed to be comin-". There was a hard knock on the door making both our heads snap to the door.

"Damn Princess that nigga real mad." I shrugged and got up to open the door.

I opened the door and Pooter tried to reach for me but huncho held him back.

"Aye Pooter don't hit ha. You know better than to hit a female." He huffed.

"Man I don't care mane. She lied to me instead of telling me the truth. You know my body Princess." I shrugged and looked at Huncho.

"Nah Huncho let him go." I tied my hair up ready for him to swing. I'm not gon let no nigga bitch me.

"I'm not even gon fight you bro. I should have never apologized to yo hoe ass. Fuck you mane. Go let the football team run and train on you again." He shook his head.

"And this is exactly why I don't fuck with you no more."