Chapter Twenty|Titles

Leah and Alicia

I wrote you, so now you can't get all bent out of shape. I'm having a great time here at home with my brother. It's been nice to finally see him. How have you two been? How was your date with Fred, Leah? How is quidditch going, Alicia? Let me know. Writing a shorter letter today because I'll write again for Christmas.

With Love,
Marisol

"I hope that you understand that you're going to have to explain the date once they get back." Alicia said. Leah just shrugged and left the letter on Alicia's bed.

"No problem. I can just include it in the letters." she said. Leah sat down in her small workspace and began writing in a book that wasn't her usual notebook.

"Whatever you say. I'm going out for a snack, d'you want to come with?" Alicia asked as she pointed a thumb behind her towards the door.

Leah shook her head. "No, thanks. I'm not hungry."

Alicia shrugged and walked out without another word, while Lea just scribbled with all the power and intention into that off a little book.

"D'you think you could bump my potions grade by any chance?" Fred asked jokingly as he worked alongside Severus. The man shot him a death glare causing Fred to shiver.

"Sorry, not appropriate." Fred quickly muttered. Severus just silently huffed as he brewed up a possible concoction for the boy.

"You must understand what ingredients are necessary to brew a base for something like this. You aren't miserably failing this class." Severus mentioned.

It was the truth, Fred was managing to barely pass the class despite a somewhat (now less) unfavorable professor. He had basic concepts down for potion making, but still needed the help of a potioneer.

"I do, but I still need help from a master, Sir." Fred said willingly.

Severus nodded and walked over to the boy.

"Now, let me show you what exactly to do."

"Where've you been?" George asked his brother, who had returned to the dorms sweaty and covered in all sorts of different powders or liquids.

"A bit busy making Leah's Christmas present. It's been a difficult task, Georgie." Fred flopped down onto his bed and let out a long sigh.

George raised a brow. "Where did you even go to make it? I don't even know what it is!" the twin screeched at his other. Fred simply shrugged and watched as the frustration on George's face grew.

"A man never tells his secrets, Georgie."

In that moment, Fred recalled the event that led him to pick out her gift. It was a more or less strange event, but he found it to be the perfect set up for his wonderful idea.

Fred walked down the hall quietly by himself on his way to grab a snack. It had been a cloudy day, but it was warm enough to walk by outside corridors.

He suddenly heard whispering around the corner and took a halt. His mischievous personality was aware that whispering was a fun little way to cause more trouble. Fred decided to sit in and listen.

"I dunno, I just like his scent." said a familiar voice. Fred raised a brow, trying to pinpoint that almost too recognizable speech.

"You fancy him, Leah, don't deny it!" and Fred knew that voice instantly. It was Angelina, and better yet, she was talking to Leah.