Chapter 3

"I wasn't going to."

Draco's heart burst.

Draco was not sure if he was ever this happy. His heart literally exploded with happiness, and he couldn't stop the "I wasn't going to" from replaying and replaying and keep replaying in his ears. Not that he would ever admit it, to Harry or to anyone, but still. That was how he felt.

And so, they were official. Draco happily crossed out the third step.

Now for the last one. Kiss.

(They didn't make their relationship public yet though. )
——————

Three days after they had started dating, they still haven't kissed. Draco was getting impatient. He had not ever spent this long doing a task. After all, he was tied first place with Hermione in grades. He was not a hard worker, per se, but he does his work diligently.

"Potter," he drawled, lying his head on Harry's lap while Harry played with the strands of his hair.

"Mhm?"

"Kiss me."

"..."

"...what?"

"Shut up."

"Make m- mmf!"

Harry silenced him with a kiss right on his lips.

The kiss was sweet, gentle. Harry licked Draco's bottom lip, asking for permission to enter, of which Draco obliged gladly. His tongue roamed in Draco's mouth, exploring every part of it.

I could finally cross out the final step. Draco thought gleefully.

do i get a vote? or a comment?

thx for reading ig..? and i hope u enjoyed it? and if like there is a particular fluffy/interesting scene you would like to see just comment/pm me and i would try to see how i would fit it in!