Chapter 7

Draco and Harry had been dating for almost a month now, yet neither of them had told anyone.

"When are we telling everyone? I've been waiting for ages!" Harry whined.

Draco's eyes shone mischievously as he lifted his head to peck softly on his boyfriend's cheek. "Soon, babe, soon."

unrelated (sorta) but this will include truth or dare cuz im a bitch for truth or dare drarry heh

—————————————————————
The Slytherins were having their weekly night of games in the RoR. That night, they were playing Spin the Bottle, when Draco complained that it was always the same few people and it was no fun. So Pansy dared him to go and invite the Gryffindors over, of which Draco gladly complied to. He gave a sly little smile as he walked over. (one that will make you go awwwwwwww shdisnsbx draco is just so cute icannotshjsjsksk)

Yes, tonight will be fun.

He knocked on the Fat Lady portrait. Harry answered it. Draco grinned widely. Perfect. He checked that no one was looking, and planted a soft kiss on his boyfriend's cheek. "Bring the rest of the Gryffindors. RoR. For games! There will be alcohol! Love you!" Harry laughed. "Like, not all! Just your group of friends."

Harry rolled his eyes playfully. "Ye, ye. I get it. We would be there. Now shoo!"

Draco laughed his twinkling laugh, as he squeezed Harry's balls through his robes quickly before running off.

Dazed, Harry shook his head. That bastard. He was going to fucking kill him later.

"People!" He yelled into the common room. "We have a party to crash!"

Meanwhile, Draco was running back to the RoR, giggling like a little girl. Merlin, Harry was thick.

i know this is short, but i have a feeling im going to love the next chap! its like, going to be truth or dare drarry/spin the bottle heh and i absolutely love them!

feel free to point out any mistakes and stuff so like 🤷‍♀️

please leave a vote/comment!

¡gracias!

lots of love ❤️❤️