Chapter 8

"You actually did it?" Pansy gaped, shocked, as the Gryffindors piled in. The Room immediately expanded itself to fit the newcomers.

"I've heard there would be alcohol?" Seamus rubbed his palm excitedly. His boyfriend, Dean, laughed softly as he messed with Seamus' hair.

"Don't drink too much," Dean laughed, nuzzling Seamus' neck.

"Aye aye captain!" Seamus grinned cheekily back.

The two of them came out a while after the War, and contrary to common beliefs, the Wizarding World is not against any LGBTQ+ members or related issues. Their relationship was sweet, and still going on strong.

"C'MON GUYS, IT'S PARTY TIME!" Pansy yelled. "And what's a party without games and alcohol?"

And let the Games begin.

—————————————————————

"Spin the bottle? But that's so boring!" Ginny complained. "Why not something funner, like, I don't know, Truth or Dare?"

(funner is a word in my dictionary and should be a word shuddup)

"There's no such word as funner, Gin. But sure, I'm for Truth or Dare." Hermione said. Murmurs of agreement could be heard from the others.

"Alright, Truth or Dare it is!" Pansy cried cheerfully. "Come on fuckers, let's go party!"

They were soon sitting in a circle, on beanbags. (List of people playing: Draco, Harry, Blaise, Pansy,  Theodore Nott, Astoria & Daphne Greengrass, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Seamus, Dean, Neville) (there will be v weird pairings cuz i cant stand to see some of them alone! shsjsjs hehe)

The RoR acted its magic on them, making sure every word you say for truth is the truth and that you actually completes the dare given.

"The Weaselette can start. She suggested it, after all," Pansy drawled, resting her head on Draco's lap.

"Hey, don't call her that!" Ron yelled. Pansy rolled her eyes.

"Ye, ye. Whatever."

Ginny narrowed her eyes. "Parkinson, truth or dare?"

"Dare," she smirked.

"French kiss Malfoy. For two minutes."

The both of them looked at each other, disgusted. Harry glared at no one in particular, but thought of 1000 ways to kill Ginny.

The effects of not completing the dare was acting on them, giving them headaches and pain on their hips, before Pansy finally got off Draco's lap and kissed him. Harry stiffened. Draco is a very good kisser, and he could visibly see Pansy melting in more and more into Draco. His Draco. He felt his stomach churn.

"Two minutes is up." He grit his teeth, forcing the words out.

The two of them separated quickly, with Draco rushing to the toilet to 'cleanse his mouth'. Harry rolled his eyes, and called "Drama queen!" after him, but felt secretly relieved that Draco did not like kissing Pansy.

"Bla~aise!" Pansy sing-songed when Draco is back, still scrubbing his mouth furiously. Blaise looked up warily. "Truth or dare?"

"Erm...truth?"

Pansy grinned devilishly. "Who do you like?"

Blaise grimaced. "...Myself?"

Pansy glared. "As in, a iwannaspendmyentirelifewithyouwillyoumarryme kind of like! Like, fancy?"

"Only one question per round, Pans!" Blaise grinned, proud that he had carefully evaded the question.

"Longbottom! Truth or dare?" Blaise turned to Neville.

"Tr...truth?" Neville nervously stuttered out. (dont ask me why i also dk why he is nervous)

"Who do you fancy?" Blaise sounded nervous but excited at the same time, but at the same time dreading the answer. (you know, kind of like me when i am getting my results, ye? that feeling)

Neville turned red and whispered something inaudible under his breath.