Chapter 15

Draco loved his father - there was no denying that. He might have done terrible things, worked for the wrong man and even housed him, but he was still the man that raised Draco, that had brought Draco to the muggle playground and bought him ice cream, the man that stood next to him in front of a fuming Narcissa, smiling guiltily and awkwardly at the mess they made in the kitchen. He was still his father, even when he may not be the best role model at times, the good memories, before he had been corrupted by Voldemort, is undeniably there.

Then the question would be: did Lucius love his family? Yes, of course he did. He made terrible choices when he was young, granted, but when the Dark Lord returned, his only wish was for his family to be safe. He had few days left with his family, he realised, and he decided that he was going to spend the last days with his family, as happily as possible, so as grudgingly as a Malfoy would accept a Potter into their home, he accepted the fact that this one, in fact, was dating his son.

They tried their best to be civil, they really did (I mean, if you don't count the occasional "Potter!"s and "Yes, Malfoy?"s,
and not to forget the uncountable numbers of eye rolls, yeah, they got along just fine).

—————————————————————

There was one day and the tension between the two grown man was...Well, let's just say they were not very happy with each other, about a tiny thing like who gets to jam their toast first. (With of course an exasperated Narcissa exclaiming " You're a grown man, Lucius!" and the ever-so-childish reply of "So is he!" )

Draco was watching the scene before him, an amused smile tugging at his lips. His smile turned into a cheeky grin as he spoke, for the first time that day, in a sickening sweet voice, "Would you pass the jam, Daddy?" and both men halted their conversation and reached for the jam distractedly, eyes locked in a staring contest with each other. Until their hands met each other. Draco burst out laughing, and even Narcissa had to stifle a smile.

Lucius stared at Harry, horrified. "Di...Did you..."

"No! I mean..." Harry stammered.

"I-" they began in unison.

"I swear to Merlin, Potter, if you did..."

Harry turned bright red. "No, sir, I..." He trailed off.

And breakfast ended with the two men staring at each other awkwardly, a laughing Draco, and Narcissa, the only normal person out there.

omo been so long...
SCHOOL CLOSED DOWN BISIHXWI
feel sooo much more productive at home...

ahh yes btw the daddy thing was not by me its some meme out there and i just think it will be cute

comment? vote?

ahh yes i was tagged so i should just put it under here heh

1. full name? sorry... not gonna...
2. hobbies... reading/baking/cooking! i've just baked a batch of macarons yum
3. fav song should be mad world by gary jules... can relate to that song ;-;
4. ice cream! or a hennessey venom f5 its sooo cool
5. ahh yes. be rich ;)
6. barely did so no... oops
7. enough
8. ew no
9. lunch break... or i just dont like school in general..
10. mars. i can teach yall marsian if you would like? i speak huoxing, the most common dialect ;)
11. ew. no.
12. no... i mean, i still have ideal bmi, so who cares?
13. good question. IM PRICELESS
14. no...
15. yes
16. yes...kinda?
17. SCHOOL STOPPED so zero
18. no
19. taken. kinda
20. hua chenyu!! he is sooo cute omg

i have no one to tag so if yall wanna do just...yeah