He's a cyclops?

Percy, Annabeth and I quickly go through everything that was said by Ares and Eros. By now, it's dark outside.

"Well, Eros trusts you, right? Why do you seem disappointed by that?".

Annabeth questions, walking over to my bag and unzipping it. I was about to ask what in the name of Hades she was doing, before she spots my bag of gummi bears and rips the bag open, coming over to drop those tiny delicious bears on my bed for us to pick at them.

"Knew you'd bring these." She grins.

"It's not that I'm disappointed, I just feel..."

"There's more to the story." Percy nods. "I agree, why didn't he claim you? Wouldn't you have an easier time spying on your siblings if you were living close to them?"

Annabeth nods, not being able to argue that point.

I shake my head.

"I just don't want to think of it right this moment. So, how are you guys liking this place so far?"

Percy shrugs. "I kind of like living at halfbloods better where it was just me and Tyson."

Annabeth's eyebrows shoot upwards. "You're right....Such a big change....Now you have Triton living with you instead!" She scoffs.

I snort. Percy seems to have taken an instant dislike to Triton, but I cant tell if it's because he doesn't trust him yet, or if he's still a little miffed Tritons parents were married when Percy was born. Although I know how he feels. It doesn't matter how many kids Eros has, it still feels terrible knowing that he's married to Psyche yet having children with all these mortals.

"My brother Malcolm's here, but I'm still trying to get to know everyone...Apparently tomorrow we're supposed to get class schedules." Annabeth says, throwing a couple of gummi bears into her mouth.

Percy nods. "No more being able to say I cant do homework...It's written in ancient greek." He rolls his eyes.

~~~~

The next week went by with a blur. Classes started, and of course they mostly involved Greek knowledge of some sort.

:Greek heritage

:Greek Language

:Greek Arts

:Greek cooking

:Living outside of camp halfblood part I, II, & III

:How to cope with your spouse being a monster~

:How to find a normal job normally

:How to keep your children from being eaten, Part I & II

Classes for health care, carpentry, writing, plumbing, agriculture, health care, and architecture.

Anything you needed to kick start a career in the real world once you decided to leave the university.

~~~~

"Well, I've got an introduction to Greek History, Greek Language 101, deciphering hieroglyphics 101, and How to change your dragmas to dollars 101.

To think I would've been taking math or writing classes had I gone to NCU." I grimmace, walking along side Percy and Annabeth.

Annabeth nods, understanding how badly I wanted to get away from demigod life.

"Percy, what do you have?"

Annabeth asks.

"Uh.....Greek History, Study of Oceans, Living outside of Halfblood part I, and Horses to Sea Horses.' Percy replies.