His name is Luke Castellan

"Yeah, and who the hell are you?" Thalia questions gruffly.

I wince. I forgot a cyclops was the reason Thalia got turned into a tree....
To say she wasn't going to like Asclepious was probably an understatement.
But the strange thing is the way Asclepious is looking at Thalia.....It's as if he knows her.

"Uh...You know Thalia?" I ask him, looking between the two.

Thalia shrugs. "Never seen him before in my life."

Asclepious still looks off.
"I've heard of her...Daughter of Zeus...Pine tree..." He mutters awkwardly, immediately diverting his gaze.
Something seems off about him though...

Artemis sighs loudly. "Not that catching up hasn't been just riveting...But we need to get going."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After an exchange of hugs with my aunt and uncle, I look around for Kylie.
She comes sprinting out of nowhere to give Asclepious a hug.

"I like you one-eye." She smiles

He grins. "I like you too, Ky."

Kylie cups her hands together in an attempt to say something quietly.
"I think Carwys like you too." She smiles while looking at me.

I stifle a laugh as Asclepious nods his head seriously.
"I think she does too..." He whispers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Within an hour the five of us were on a greyhound bus headed north. It seemed like a pretty normal way to head back.
There was even  couple of people on-board as well. To remain hidden, Asclepious wore his sunglasses and hoodie.
 I thought he had been acting strange at the house, but that was nothing compared to how he looked sitting beside me.
I'm not sure what was causing him to be so fidgety.
Being in the presence of monster hunters, or maybe the cold glare the hunters would constantly throw his way.

He soon starts to lean his head back as he falls asleep. As I notice his breathing starts to show he's completely sleeping, I take the opportunity to go a seat over to talk to Thalia.

"So, how's Percabeth been?" She grins, stretching out in her seat.

Artemis and the other hunter are up ahead talking about some sort of hunt that had just went on.

"Still ooey-gooey in love." I laugh.
"You know, it sucks not having you at the school."

Thalia shrugs. "There's not really a reason for me to stay there...Being a hunter's now my life." She shrugs.
She throws a dirty look towards the sleeping Asclepious.

"Are the looks really necessary?" I ask dryly.

Thalia rolls her eyes. "A cyclops killed me, Carys. To say I dont like em' is putting it mildly."

As if just to prove a point, she shoots the sleeping Asclepious another rude look.
Guess I cant blame her....Having one kill you and then being stuck living as a tree would suck...

"He's not like other cyclops....He's like Tyson." I say quietly.
Although this probably doesn't make any difference. Thalia doesn't seem to like poor Tyson too much either.

Something seems to grab her attention. She frowns, thinking of something.
 "Uh...The little girl back there said that she thought you liked him..."

I shrug. "Yeah?"

"Well....The way that thing looked at you afterwards, it seemed like a look that wasn't meant for someone who's just an acquaintance." Thalia says, giving me a strange look.
I start to chuckle as she opens her waterbottle to take a sip.