RULES

╔═════════╗
║     R U L E S    ║
╚═════════╝

SEMI-LIT TO LIT  I expect written responses, not script-style responses. Your responses can be as long or as short as you see fit, as long as they provide material that drives the role play along. You should not feel the need to match the length of my responses, nor should I feel the need to match yours.

BE TRUE TO YOUR CHARACTER  If your character does something, make sure that it's something they would do. Don't have them do something outside of their character just because you want a certain outcome.

COMMUNICATION IS KEY  If you have an idea, don't be afraid to let me know. If you are trying to orchestrate a specific outcome in a situation, let me know so I can direct the flow as well. I may even have some tips as to how this goal can be achieved!

TAKE IT SLOW; SMALL STEPS  If we end up role-playing a fight scene, take it slow and try to focus on one move per response. Don't make your hits absolute. It's okay if your response only a sentence long, it's important that we give each other's characters an opportunity to react to and counter attacks. In fights, people don't always hit 100% of the time, nor do they dodge 100% of the time. Keep this in mind. I find it helpful if the winner of the fight is decided prematurely, but if you don't want to do that, I understand. It can take from the suspense.

THE BIRDS AND THE BEES  Smutt is not banned, but discouraged. However, intimate relationship between characters is not, only the vivid description of it. If I become uncomfortable, I will let you know, and you are welcome to draw your own lines as you see fit.

I AM NOT MY CHARACTERS  These characters are designed to be stand-alone people. I do not condone any of their actions, for better or for worse. If something happens in the role play that makes you uncomfortable, please let me know so I can avoid those kinds of situations in the future.

THE RIGHT TO REJECTION  I hold the right to say no to, or drop a role play at any time, as do you. This being said, I will not drop role plays frequently, but I may put them on a temporary hold if I will be to preoccupied to respond for a space of time longer that 3 days.