ΜEG HEFFERMΛΝ

╔═══════════════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════════════╝

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Oh, poor baby. What do you want,
a Whitman's Sampler?
-Tony Soprano (The Sopranos)
╚═══════════════════════════╝

Meg has a baseball bat under her bed and some deep-rooted anger issues to work out, so if you need a friend to fight some people off for you, she's the one. That being said, you'll most likely end up holding her back more than letting her go.

╔═════════════╗
B Λ S I C S
╚═════════════╝
This is a section for those who want to get a quick overview of the character. If you're interested in more than bullet-point information, skip this section and scroll to "Getting Familiar"

» Megaira "Meg" Hefferman «
» 18 years old «
» Female «
» Single «
» Lesbian «
» True Neutral «
» Extrovert «
» Pessimist «
════════════════════
» Height «
5'1"

» Build «
Muscular

» Hair Color «
Black

» Eye Color «
Slate Grey

» Skin Tone «
Pale; Red Undertones

» Quirk «
Rage
════════════════════
Personality Traits
»———«
If someone manages to befriend Meg, she'll do anything they ask her to, and won't say no out of fear of them leaving her.

Ideals
»———«
No one does harm on accident, and people who harm others on purpose should experience what they're dishing out.

Bonds
»———«
Meg's parents are well known professors as the nearby university, and everything she does reflects on them.

Flaws
»———«
Fear of failure is something that is constantly in Meg's mind, so she will often act without thinking order to ignore it.

╔════════════════════════╗
G E T T I Π G F Λ M I L I Λ R
╚════════════════════════╝

MEGAIRA "MEG" XANTHIPPE HEFFERMAN
»———«
Megaira and Xanthippe are names that makes more sense once you realize that her mother is a professor of Greek literature and language while her father is a professor of philosophy.
Megaira is derived from the Greek word megairo that means "to grudge." This was the name of one of the furies in Greek mythology.
Xanthippe was the name of Socrates' wife, who supposedly had an argumentative nature.
Hefferman is derived from the Irish phrase "Ó hIfearnáin" which means "descendant of little demon." Her father found this name very amusing as his quirk has caused him to look quite... impish.