Chapter 32: Dirty Diana

         The next day, Michael went back to the studio. He was very dedicated to his work. On his table, he saw a paper, scented with expensive perfume. It was a letter. It read:

Dear Michael,

I am deeply sorry for the grave disturbance I caused you. Hope you can forgive me. I admit. I tried to kill your girlfriend by shooting her. I was the one who shot her. It's hard for me to let it out. Report me to the police if you must, I deserve it. Bless your kind heart and soul for you told me you still love me, as a fan. Once again, sorry. I only wish I can compensate the hurt I caused you, but I can't. I'm deeply sorry.

Sincerely Yours, 

Diana

          Enraged, Michael crumpled the piece of paper. Holding it in the palm of his right hand, and putting his head in the other, thinking what to do. Surely, she was no "Billie Jean." "Billie Jean" does not refer to a single woman, but it was in general. Theywere women who claimed that their child was his son.

          But she was different. She waited for her chance, but with her deep fear of not getting that chance of getting noticed, she did everything for him to notice her. THAT. That was the start of Michael's fifth track of "Bad." He, of course, would not tell anyone of what he just read or what inspired him to write the song and whatsoever. It was a private matter.

           Though Michael was a forgiving man, he didn't know what to do. He didn't want to solve things violently. "What she did was wrong, but," he thought, "Imprisonment is not the answer. It never was. Though, she has to learn her lesson. How am I to teach her? Not through violence, of course." He thought about it. He then took a piece of paper, scribbled a few words, folded it properly, and left it there, on his table, where he found the letter sent to him.

          He left the studio again, endlessly going back to the hospital to check up on Fiona. As he approached her room, he saw that there was a doctor and a nurse standing by the door. As they saw him, they smiled at him.

"She recovered and out of the coma now, Mr. Jackson," They said. Tears (of joy) swelled up in his eyes.

"Thank you.." He quickly wiped the tears away and went in the room to see her. There, she saw her lying down, but smiling. As she saw her, the smile got bigger.

"Hey, Michael!" She happily greeted.

"Uhm... Hi..." He replied, confused.

"Why do you seem confused?"

"Well, first thing, you're happy after you got shot. Second thing, I'm just thinking of something." He answered. Fiona just chuckled.