The Arrival of a Angel

It was another night at the Loud House with the Loud Family inside all but one outside in the backyard is the lone Loud son inside Charles's doghouse wearing his orange pajamas on. He crawled out of the doghouse as he spoke to the 4th wall. "Hey there it's me so you must wonder what happened. Well if you must know after going to each and every one of my sister's activities I felt like I needed some good old R&R but Lynn wanted me to go but I said no so she threaten me with her baseball bat. She lost after never practicing in her life to improve plus I when to her game last season and she won. So I pretended to be bad luck breaking stuff by accident. At first it was going well, I had time to myself relaxing enjoying myself until they didn't bother to invite me to the movies. It suck until they boarded my room up and sold my belongings to make matters worse I am being forced to sleep outside." He spoke as he dusted himself off getting leaves off of him and any bugs.

"So I'm gonna go for a walk to get my mind off of them." He walked from outside of the backyard to the front yard. "Maybe some time at the park to clear my head." He walked to Royal Woods park before checking for any oncoming cars. He hummed to himself as he reaches the park in the matter of nearly forty minutes. He sat down on the bench by the lake as he looks up as he sees the waxing crescent moon and stars in sky. "Beautiful night out." He sees a shooting star. "I wish for someone to help me out."

As a black hole opened up in the sky above Royal Woods as pillars of some form of stone structure scatter all over into different home's backyard as three pillars landed in the middle of Royal Woods Park. One landed in the lake the second one landed near the playground area and the last one landed across from the lake.

Lincoln begins to run dodging until a loud crash was made where the bench used to be. He runs towards it to see some girl from the smoke as he looked closer. "That's not possible. Humans don't have wings" It was a girl wearing white revealing clothing with some things on the side of her head were her ears should be. Her hair is pink as well as her wings. He slides down into the crater as he picks up the arm of the girl as he tries to walk up the crater as a large shadow loomed over him as he sees a large chunk of stone coming from the portal. He shouts. "SOMEONE HELP ME."

He closed his eyes as he knew he was going to die until he opened them as he was flying the girl with wings is carrying him as he looks the girl's face it's like one of those porcelain dolls. The expression on her face is unreadable

 The expression on her face is unreadable

"Come imprinting process." She spoke as the chain on her collar wrapped around Lincoln's left hand as she lands on the ground as he gets out of her grasp as she spoke. "It is a pleasure to meet you I'm a pet class Angeloid. Type Alpha. Ikaros my purpose is to to fulfill your every want and desire." She looked up at Lincoln. "You are my Master."

AN's Notes: Hello I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year.

cover photo of the story. (Link to Photo: https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/81071871 )