Resting and Forgiveness?

Lincoln smiled as he looked at Nymph and Astrea who are currently asleep. He smiled as he had about nearly ten cards that Ikaros gave him. He uses one as he whispers. "Four doors with enough space for clothes." As a flash of light forms making four doors each with their names engraved in the door.

'There we go storage for clothes but now I think I'm going to sleep.' He smiled before drifting off to sleep besides Ikaros.

Lincoln's dream

He appeared on a stone throne with Ikaros, Nymph, Astrea and more Angeloids besides him. He blinks as one of them walked towards him as she gets on her knees. A wing span almost like Ikaros, wearing a modified nurse outfit and holding a clipboard. (Ignore the water pale and duster)

 (Ignore the water pale and duster)

"Master. I have excellent news she is recovering faster than we expected." She spoke monotone like as she walked towards him showing the clipboard.

Name: ???
Generation: 2nd
Race: Angeloid
Type: Epsilon

Notes: 'Epsilon is recovering from the battle with.....'
The data seemed to be crossed out repeatedly.
Further notes: 'She has improved alot in power from earlier.'

Lincoln blinked. "Can you bring Epsilon soon. I wish to speak to her."

"Yes my Master." The nurse Angeloid nods her head before leaving. As Lincoln is left alone with his Angeloids and a few newer ones that have appeared. He smiled feeling so relaxed. He felt like this could last forever.

Lincoln dream ends.

He wakes up hearing Vanzilla from his window coming home. 'Their are back. Should I go to them or stay in my room?' As he hears his family getting down before laying down on his bed.

(Meanwhile with the Loud Family.)

Rita and her group were picked up by Lynn Sr and his group with Luna, Lucy and herself putting the new stuff she bought for Lincoln in the back of the van as she and her group get into Vanzilla.

"So how was your attempt Honey?" Rita spoke looking at Lynn Sr as they drive back home. He spoke while driving home. "We weren't able to get any of his stuff back dear. We tried to get his stuff back but when we tried it was set back after set back until we drove to you so we can return home."

Rita sighed to herself as they drove home with an extra passenger on Vanzilla or in this case under Vanzilla. 'Soon I can play with Miss Ikaros, Nymph, Astrea and their Master.'

Vanzilla parked outside the house as Leni, Lucy, Rita and Luna carried the bought items for Lincoln with the rest either helping them with the door or checking to see if they left any thing behind in the van.

(Meanwhile with Leni and Lucy)

Leni and Lucy carried the stuff inside with their Mother and Luna leaving the bags they carried beside the couch. Leni and Lucy carried the bags of shirts and bed cover to the outside of his room. As Lucy knocked on his door twice. They both hear movement as the door open slightly showing Lincoln looking at them. He looks seeing that both Lucy and Leni have bags well Leni he can understand but Lucy  as he could see a few things in the bags a few shirts, socks and a bed cover. "What do you want?" He spoke coldly at them.

"Lincoln we want to say." As Lucy spoke before being interrupted by Leni as she spoke with tears falling from her eyes. "We're sorry Linky." Leni dropped the bags as she covered her face crying. Lincoln looked at Leni then at Lucy seeing a tear falling from one of Lucy's eyes.

He blinks as he sees his oldest sister and younger sister crying. He opens the door a bit wider as he walked towards them both before hugging them both. "Listen enough with the tears. I forgive you both." He wiped the tears with his shirt. "Come inside my room you two."

He leads both Leni and Lucy in his room both grabbing the bags as he lets them enter first before closing the door.

"Linky your room is bigger " Leni spoke looking at the widened room as Lucy spoke. "How is this possible?" As both soon see a new bed with Ikaros and two more beds with two more Angeloids on the beds. "Who are they?"

"They both are Ikaros's sisters so they are going to live with me. So now I'm going to be the one who will help them. Remember I forgive you both and keep this a secret from the rest of them. So what did you two buy at the mall?"

Lucy and Leni shows a selection of orange shirts, a few Ace Savvy shirts, white/blacks socks and a light blue bed cover. He blinks. "Are those for?"

Leni nods her head. "Mom, myself, Luna, Lucy, and Lisa bought these for you."

"Thank you both for the clothes and bed cover." He hugs them both as he sees them smiling at him.

Author Notes: So enjoy the short chapter.