Questions, Answers and Abilities?

'I'm her master?' Lincoln thought to himself. He looked at Ikaros. "Ikaros follow me." He runs back to his house with Ikaros following him by floating mid air.

(Author Notes: Sorta like this)

(Author Notes: Back to the story

(Author Notes: Back to the story.)

Once they were near his house he leads her to the backyard. He sighed to himself before sitting down crossed legged. 'Ok Lincoln there is maybe a reasonable explanation for how Ikaros got here. That strange black portal in the sky appeared along with those stone rubble. Where they are apart of a pillar or something? That raise more questions. She has a collar on her with a chain attached to it that is currently attached to my left hand.' He looks at the chain attached to his left hand as he looked at Ikaros.

' He looks at the chain attached to his left hand as he looked at Ikaros

He sighed to himself. 'I just hope my ex-family doesn't try to take Ikaros away.' He reopened his eyes seeing Ikaros getting closer to him.

"Master" She spoke. "Give me any order that will please you. Anything you desire." She spoke looking at her Master.

Lincoln looked at Ikaros. "I need you to help me get inside the house. Can you do that for me Ikaros." He leads her to the back door. As he grabbed the doorknob as turned it to the left.

As he hears a locked sound as he tried to opened the door. "Darn it, they locked the door. Good thing they left a spare key here somewhere."

He moved back as he checked underneath the mat finding the key. "Alright step one is done." He puts the key into the lock as he twist the key to the left and then the right hearing a faint sound as he twist the doorknob to the left as the door opened. He walked inside to the kitchen with Ikaros following him.

"Alright cost is clear so far. Let's go upstairs to my room Ikaros." He walked from the kitchen to the dining room with Ikaros following him. He goes to the right to the living room and staircase.

"Now follow me upstairs quietly." He begins to walk up the stairs with Ikaros behind him. He closes his eyes for a moment. He reaches the hallway.

As he reaches upstairs to the hallway to his sisters and his own room. He walked to his room which is currently boarded up. He sighed to himself. "Great it's boarded up." He grumbled to himself 'Thanks Lana.' He spoke. "Looks like I'm gonna need to find a hammer."

Before he can walk away to search for a hammer as Ikaros now proceed to rip the wooden boards off of the door one by one. 'Ok how strong is Ikaros?' He thought to himself before walking back to Ikaros."Thank you Ikaros." He turned the doorknob to the left as he opened the door.

He gasped. His room is empty as he walked inside the now empty room. "Ikaros come inside the room please and close the door." Ikaros closed the door shut "I can't believe they did this." He spoke as tears form in his eyes.

Ikaros walked towards Lincoln as she spoke. "Master are you alright?" She gets on one knee as she wrapped her arms around his body.

He slowly nods his head. "I'm fine Ikaros." He lied to her as he wiped the tears from his eyes. "Ikaros you said that any order that will please me right." He spoke seeing Ikaros nodding her head. "Great first I need the walls here in my room to be absolutely soundproof on both ends."

"Understood Master." Ikaros spoke before pulling a pink card from her pockets. The card glows bright pink as the card begins to break apart as the card begins to launch into the walls as the walls glows bright pink before fading.

"Um what just happened." He grabs about two cards from Ikaros as he looks at Ikaros.

"The card broke down on a molecular level and begins to modify the walls here as it make the walls soundproof." Ikaros spoke.

"Ok then what is the card thing?" Lincoln spoke as he puts his ear to the wall finding it completely soundproof.

"It's a simple transport card or teleportation that I can use the Synapse to manufacture whatever the item you request Master." Ikaros spoke looking at Lincoln.

"What is the Synapse?" He looked at Ikaros with a curious expression.

"Data on the Synapse is restricted from my memory banks." She spoke.

"Alright then transport." Lincoln spoke as the card glows as it begins to slowly form multiple small cubes as a bed with a steel frame along with a mattress and covered a blue cover along with a white pillow. The bed is wide enough for half of the room.

He uses the second card as the door glowed along with the doorknob with a bright flash of light the lock on the outside is removed with the lock on the inside still in tact. He locks his door shut before lay on the bed with Ikaros looking at him.

"Come and lay down with me Ikaros." He spoke with a tired look on his face as she lays on the bed with him.

AN: Happy Holidays and have a Happy New Year.