The Battle between Generations

As Lincoln smiled thanking Leni and Lucy as he begins to explain to them about Ikaros and her sisters. As Nymph and Astrea woke up asking questions on Lucy and Leni. As Astrea and Nymph slowly got in a protective mode. As Lincoln heads out of the room as he heads to the front door as he sees a little girl dressed as a nun. "Oh Hello there can I help you?"

The Loud Family is currently out of the house with their house in flames

The Loud Family is currently out of the house with their house in flames. As Nymph carried Lincoln out of the house as she runs to the Loud Family. As in the sky two beings clash together with one of them sounding like a young girls whose laughter echoes as two forces clash.

 As in the sky two beings clash together with one of them sounding like a young girls whose laughter echoes as two forces clash

"Hello Ikaros." She spoke with happiness. "I'm ready to continue our game." She spoke as she keeps her distance from Ikaros.

Ikaros spoke. "Unknown Angeloid you will identify yourself." She still in combat mode.

"I'm Chaos. A second generation Angeloid type Epsilon. I've been wanting to play with you and the others for a while now." Chaos launched a barrage of small fireballs at Ikaros before launching a bigger fireball at Ikaros's Master.

Lucky for them Astrea charged at the fireball as she cuts the ball in two as she charges at Chaos.

Chaos smiled as she proceed to fight Astrea. As Ikaros begins to fire Artemis missiles as she slowly summons the Uranus System.

Back on the ground.

The Loud Family begin to watch the battle in the sky. As a Lucy, Leni, Lilly and Rita check on Lincoln with Nymph checking his body.

"Is Linky ok?" Leni spoke as she looks at Nymph.

"He's sustained a few injuries from Epsilon but nothing fatal." She spoke as she along with Lincoln would be punched in the stomach by one Lynn Jr.

"This is all your faults!!!" Lynn Jr shouted at Nymph and Lincoln. "If it weren't for Stinkcoln and you, we would already still have a house." She walked towards Nymph as she raised her fist at her as she tried to punch her.

Nymph catches Lynn Jr's hand as her eyes glowed a cyan blue sphere surrounded the two. "Full Hacking field enable." As she looks in Lynn Jr's memories as she found the one she's looking for and smiled. She pushes Lynn Jr back as she spoke. "I simply locked a few memories up from your head for a while. Now go back to them." She points to Lynn Sr, Lori, Luna, Luan, the twins and Lisa.

As Lynn instead tries to attack Nymph again but a glare from Rita told her to go to them. As she walked to Nymph with her hand on Nymph's shoulder.

As Lincoln spoke barely. "I-Ikaros." As Nymph continued to try to heal him

Back in the sky

Chaos kept her distance as she battle Ikaros and the Uranus System. She used her wings to impale parts of the Uranus System with eight blades from her wings. As Chaos starts laughing as she spoke. "I'm enjoying our Game Ikaros let's see if you can survive?"

As she creates a black and blue fireball in her hand before smiling at Ikaros

"Say Goodbye Ikar..."

Astrea comes flying is with her sword glowing blue a bit longer than before before cutting off Chaos's wings. She uses her shield to protect herself and Ikaros.

As Chaos spoke. "Naughty Astrea you should WAIT YOUR TURN!" She launched the fireball at Astrea and Ikaros.

As an explosion filled the sky as Chaos starts laughing. "Now time to play with Nymph and their Master." As she was about to dive bomb them she was struck with a few Artemis missiles. She looked seeing Ikaros and Astrea alive!

As Astrea charged at Chaos with her using her shield to protect herself as Ikaros proceed to tackle Chaos in the sky as they both head towards a lake outside of Royal Woods as Ikaros doesn't let go. Astrea flies after them as she followed them.

"Taking me down along with yourself. Why is he so important to you Alpha?" Chaos spoke with a smile.

"He is important to me. He's my Master as well as Nymph and Astrea. He is everything to me. He is kind as well. Chaos just go home." Ikaros spoke as she let go of Chaos. Aa Astrea flies down to the lake as she grabs Ikaros and carries her back to her Master.

"No fair." Chaos spoke as she sinks to the bottom of the lake.

Astrea carried Ikaros back to the Loud Family. As Nymph opened her eyes as she sees Lincoln moving as he slowly gets up on his feet. As Ikaros and Astrea hug Lincoln as they both spoke "Master."

"Easy you two." He smiled weakly. "Ikaros can you card me?" As he watches Ikaros giving him a card. He spoke. "I would like the house fixed to before Chaos attacked us."

The card glows as the house along with the stuff inside that was destroyed being restored completely. He looked at the rest of his family minus Lucy and Leni on what just happened. "Sorry I got no time to explain to you all. Ikaros, Nymph and Astrea let's go back to my room alright?"

Author Notes: So decide on what memories are locked up from Lynn Jr's head.

(To the Ikaros and Chaos Photo: https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/75993457 )