Prolouge

"Do you know who I am?" the boy with blonde hair and blue eyes asks. I rolled my eyes and said "Yes you're the guy that won't stop flirting with me". "No I'm the guy of your dreams" Blondie says. "Oh really because last time I checked my dream guy wasn't some self absorbed pop star who sleeps with everyone with two legs" I tell him. You see this blondie is Luke Hemmings the boy who broke my heart and stomped on it. "I do-" "Oh really so you don't remember five years ago?" I asked cutting him off. "No am I suppose to?" he asks. "You asshole you broke my heart five years ago" I say and shove past him. "I don't remember you because I'd never hurt someone like you, five years ago I was hit by a car and when I woke all I remembered was my band" he tells me.

Cameron Dallas has been through so much in the past five years. His now ex-boyfriend cheated on him, his family is hiding something, his and Luke's fans comfort him, and his friends well they're there for him whenever he needs them. It may have been five years ago but he still loves Luke.

Luke Hemmings was hit by a car and woke up two weeks later from a coma. He didn't remember anything before he was in a band. So when he's released he goes back to singing and his player ways.