Chapter 6

Cameron's pov

Its been 2 weeks since I agreed to let Cal stay with me while he's on break and 2 weeks since Li and Hayes got back together. I'm happy everyone is getting along just for a little bit, if only I still had Luke with me. Oh Luke how I miss you so much no matter how much you've hurt me I still want you. "Hey Cam are you alright? You've been upset for the past couple of weeks, is it because I'm here and remind-" "No it's just-I need some air" I say cutting Cal off. I walked out the door and just walked around minding my own business until I realized I was in a park.

Michael's POV

"ITS NONE OF YOUR FUCKING CONCERN IRWIN" Luke yells. "IT DOES WHEN KEEP BRINGING RANDOM GIRLS HOME" Ash yells back. "NO, NO IT DOESN'T" Luke yells. "YOU WERE NEVER LIKE THIS UNTIL YOU LOST YOU-" Ash whispered something but I couldn't hear what it was. Ash walked into the living room with tears rolling down his face. "I called Cal and I'm gonna go stay with him and his friend, I'm sorry Mikey but I can't live under the same room as Luke anymore" Ash mumbles and rolls his luggage case behind him and out the door. "Where's he going?" Luke asks me. "He's going to visit an old friend" I mumbled. "Oh ok well I'm going to go for a walk" he says and then leaves the house.

Luke's POV

Why does everyone remember something that I cannot. Just as I was walking past a cafe that said Sunny's my head started hurting and a blurry figure was standing beside me 'Luke babe honestly she's not that bad of a cook' the person said. I was having a flashback or more like remembering something I had forgotten. My head is killing me!!!! It hurts so much I need to call Mikey before I pass out or something.

Michael's POV

I received a call from Luke about 10 minutes at stating that his head was hurting so me being me told him to walk back home but then he kinda screamed so I literally flew out the front door. Right now I have a passed out Luke in my arms because I just reacted I didn't think of my car. When I finally saw the house and entered it I placed him on the couch. If my memory served my right the doctor said that Luke would get his memory back if he was in a familiar area but Florida slipped everyone's minds until recently. Which means at that cafe he was having a flashback of his past and it hit Luke hard. The cafe must mean something maybe that's where he and Cameron Dallas went for a date or their first meeting or something.

Cameron's POV

As I was walking back home I thought of all the times Luke and I fought and all the times we had fun. What happened to us Luke? What made you change your mind about me? By the time I got back home Ashton was there and he was crying and saying something about him and Luke arguing over, me? Ashton's phone rang so he answered it and kept saying some things I just completely ignored as I walked into the kitchen. Sighing I start to make a sandwhich to eat.

Ashton's pov

"Really?!" I asked Mikey a little to excitedly. 'Yeah I saw him just before he fell to the ground' he says. "So what now?" I asked him. 'He needs to meet Cameron, again' he says. "How?" I asked him. 'Lie tell them they both need fresh air or get Cameron's friends to invite him to the park while I drag Luke by his ear to the park" he says. "Ok I'll see what Calum can do" I said and then hang up. "What do you need me to do?" Cal asks me. "We need Cam and Luke to meet" I tell him. "Done" he says. I looked at him confused. "What he's not the only one friends with Hayes and them" he says.