Chapter 5

Luke's pov

"Luke damn it wake up and btw the girl is gone" Ash says sighing. "Ok" I tell him groaning in pain from my headache. "That's what you get you dumbass" he says and then exits my hotel room.

~After Morning Schedule~

Ok so now that I'm fully dressed and my headache is gone I can finally go out in public. "Glad you can finally join us" Cal says sassily. "Cal please don't start" I tell him. "Start what exactly?" he asks venomously. I have no idea what has gotten into him ever since I woke up in the hospital and started sleeping around with people he's been angry and I mean really angry. "I'm just gonna go now" Brent says and pulls Mikey behind him. Mikey just went with him willingly those two have been inseperable ever since their first date. Anyways back to the matter at hand. "Don't start that whole you shouldn't be doing this thing because guess what I will never stop" I tell him. "YOU KNOW WHAT I'VE PUT UP WITH YOU FOR THE LAST 5 YEARS AND I'M DONE LUCAS ROBERT HEMMINGS. YOUR A JACKASS AND IDIOT" Cal yells at and then storms out.

Calum's pov

I was walking through the park off in my own little world when I heard Camereon Dallas's voice. "I still love him even though I don't want to" Cameron says. "Cameron if you want him back just make him jealous" a girl says. After that I decided to get a little closer and I saw to older ladies and a boy about 11 or 12 sitting on the ground just listening to what was going on. I decided to get a little closer and accidentally stepped on a twig and before I could back away the boy was running in my direction. "Hey mister are you Calum Hood?" he asks me. "Yes" I tell the boy sighing. "Cool my moms love your band, oh my name is Toby by the way" the boy, Toby, says. Before I could comprehend what was going on I was right in front of Cameron and the two ladies. "Uh hi" I say nervously. "C-C-Calum?" Cameron stutters out. "Yeah its me" I say sighing. Cameron gets up and hugs me crying at the same time. I looked at the two ladies but they just got up. "Cameron you can always call us and we'll be there for you" lady #1 says. "Yeah we'll be there" lady #2 says and then they each grab one of Toby's hands. "I miss him Calum" Cam says sobbing. "I know you do" I tell him sighing.

Ashton's pov

I know Cal misses his friend and all but this is not going to help the matter. The doctors clearly stated 5 years ago that after Luke woke up he should get his memories back but he hasn't and all of us are going past our breaking points. Which leads to why we're back in Florida so Luke can run into Cameron, management agreed with us as soon as we mentioned it. Management knows about Cameron and they absolutley loved him, he kept Luke in check and kept Luke from doing what he is doing now.

Cameron's pov

I haven't seen Cal in the longest time he was my best friend before I even met Luke Hemmings or he was in a band. Anyways right now Cal and I are at my house watching tv and talking about what we've been doing with our lives.