Chapter 8

Nash's pov

Luke has been having flashbacks more frequently now and it seems everytime it happens there's either a picture of him and Cam or a place that he and Cam went to. Its sad to see Luke in pain even though I've been wishing pain would come to him after he'd hurt Cameron but now I just feel bad for him. I know if Carter ever lost his memory I'd be a complete wreck just like if I lost my memory Carter would be a total mess. Cameron has only been talking to Hayes or Calum he refuses to talk to anyone else and I know this is hurting Luke not only because his head hurts every other 20 minutes but because he still loves Cameron. Honestly Cameron is stubborn but he's been hurt by Luke even if it wasn't on purpose. Luke is really trying to fix things I know he is because he sends stuff with Hayes and Calum when they go visit Cam.

Cameron's pov

I have a ton of gifts from Luke that Hayes and Calum brought over when they visited me. I know Luke wouldn't lie to me about having amnesia but I'm still hurting by what he did even if he didn't do it on purpose it still hurts. "Cameron are you ok?" Cal asks me worriedly. "Calum should I forgive him?" I asked him. "That-" "I miss him Calum I really do but I'm hurting" I said. "Cam-" "I know its just I love him more than anything" I said sighing. "Cameron the choice is yours and yours only ok" he says. "Can you take me to him?" I asked. "Yeah sure let's go" he says.

It took a few minutes but we finally made it their house. "Are you ready?" he asks me. "As ready as I'll ever be" I said sighing. We both exited his car and then entered the house he shared with his 3 friends. "STOP IT JUST STOP" Luke yells. Cal and I entered the living room to see Luke clutching his head painfully and a picture of us at the beach smiling at the camera, well I was smiling at the camera Luke was smiling lovingly at me. "What happened?" Cal asks looking at Michael and Ashton. "We left pictures of Cam and Luke everywhere and this happens everytime just before he blacks out and wakes up 30 seconds later crying" Ashton says sadly. "Why are you guys doing that? Can't you see your hurting him?" I asked angrily. "We aren't doing this on purpose and its not only the pictures its everywhere he's been to in the past, its everywhere he took you" Michael says sighing. "So this happens everytime he decides to walk around?" I asked. "Pretty much" Calum says. "You knew?" I asked him. "Yeah and I'm sorry I didn't tell you" Cal says looking down.

Luke's pov

'Come on Luke!!!' Cam exclaims dragging me to the ferris wheel. 'I'm coming babe just chill' I said chuckling. 'You're to slow' he says pouting. 'Ok, ok I'll walk faster' I said. "Shit he's never been out for this long before" Ash says panicked. "Luke can you hear me? Lucas please don't die, I don't know what I'd do then" Cameron says. "C-Cameron?" I managed to get out. "Yeah Lukey?" he asks me. God I missed hearing that even if I didn't remember thanks to this stupid amnesia. "I promise that I'll make all of this up to and I love you" I said. Everything became dark after that.