Chapter 2

Luke's pov

Li, Z, Ni, Lou, and Hazza have dragged my friends and I to the park but unfortunantely I feel so left out like I don't know anyone here and apparently I'm not the only one feeling left out because Mikey is on his phone like always, Cal is just sitting down being quiet, and Ash is just well he's using his fingers as drum sticks and hitting the table with them. "Guys I'm gonna go for a walk do you want to join me?" I asked them. "Yes!!!" Cal exclaims jumping up out of his seat. Ash joins him but Mikey just continues to sit in the same exact spot until a boy walks up to him and takes his phone and then takes off running. "HEY GET BACK HERE!!!!!" Mikey yells and chases the boy.

Michael's pov

When I finally tackled the boy to the ground I finally got a good look at him and must I say he is HOT!! "Hi I'm Brent Rivera" the boy says. "Um h-hi" I stuttered out. "I hid your phone" he tells me. "How I was right behind the entire time?" I ask him. "That's where your wrong" he says smiling innocently. "Oh I got it your trying to trick me" I tell him. "Oh man" he says pouting. He looks so adorable right now, I wanna kiss him soo bad but I don't want to scare him away and because I'm a bad boy well technically people think I'm a bad boy. Sighing I stand up and help Brent up. "BRENT!!! Thank god your ok" a boy walking with Z says. "I have to go" I tell him and walk away. If Z sees me with Brent he's going to over react and I don't need that right. "Hey wait up!!!" Brent exclaims. So I stopped and before I knew it he was right beside me. "What about your friend?" I asked him. "Oh you mean Matt, eh he'll be fine" he tells me. "Are you sure?" I asked him. Before I knew it we were both on the street and paparazzi were surrounding us and asking a million questions a minute. 'MICHAEL, MICHAEL IS THIS YOUR LATEST BOY TOY?' one of the paps yelled. 'BRENT ARE YOU DATING MICHAEL CLIFFORD FROM 5 SAUCE' 'MICHAEL HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN SEEING BRENT RIVERA?' I have had enough of this honestly. "BACK OFF" I yelled and grabbed Brent's hand and pushed through the crowd of papz.