Chapter 1

Troye's P.O.V.
______________________________________
The scenery here is beautiful. Even though I have no idea where I am, I guess I can still appreciate it. I am currently on a very comfortable couch on the balcony of this... House? I was taken here. Away from my dad. Away from my home on Lian Yu, an island in the north China sea, away from my life. I have no clue who brought me here, let alone why. I'm not even sure if my dad is here. For all I know he's still looking for me at home. Maybe I still am on Lian Yu... No it's impossible, this place is too beautiful to be situated even close to where I live. Speaking of Lian Yu, I can still remember that night pretty clearly...

-Flashback-

We were eating supper after a long day of hunting. Yes, hunting. My dad, which is the only family I have, was telling me stories of other people, of ordinary people. I always enjoyed his stories, I even laughed at a couple. In reality, we lived on an island in the middle of nowhere. I was born here, but my mother is long gone. My dad won't talk to me about her, all he tells me is that he misses her. I was completely exhausted from our day and after he finished rambling about swifties and directioners (I think that's what he called them?), I decided to go to sleep. The problem with that was that I couldn't fall asleep. Something just didn't feel right. I was restless to the point where I eventually gave up on sleeping. I got up and left my room, heading towards the kitchen when I heard something. It was a low bang... But from outside? The sound had definitely come from outside, and there was no way I was going outside in just a pair of underwear in the dead of winter. After putting on a shirt and a pair of joggers, I ran as quickly as I could to the front door. Even though we were in the middle of nowhere, I was still cautious. I slowly opened the door, making sure not to make a sound as I closed it and began creeping towards where the sound was made, behind our small, wooden home...

I was suddenly interrupted from my day dreaming when someone touched my shoulder. I turned around only to be met by yet another masked goon. Who were these guys anyway? I've been here for about a week and I've only seen these... people. They were in black suits with black fencing masks. They never speak. Never. In fact, they only come to me when I have to eat. It is presently lunch time. So I followed her back inside (I could tell it was a 'her' because of her ponytail sticking out the back of her mask) and saw that we were eating... Actually I had no clue what it was that I was going to eat.

"What is that?" I asked, my disgust clearly present in my voice. Like always, I was met with a blank stare, or more like a masked stare. Seriously? Why can't you just answer me for once! Sometimes I wonder if I'm going to die here eating and never talking to anyone, just thinking. I don't think I would like that. I decided to just have a bite of whatever it was, thinking it couldn't possibly be that bad. Wha-wait what is t-this? Oh my g-god, I don't feel goo-

A/N: OMG MY FIRST BOOK EVER!!!!!!!! Should I continue? Tell me if I should thanks! Vote Comment Share omg even if y'all hate it I'm still continuing (I'm really excited)

Love you my penguins <3