I love you

Dr. Iplier stood in the waiting room, tapping his foot. While his head was in his hands, 'Why couldn't I have helped sooner?'

'I'm so stupid!'

He began to feel the salty tears fall, he didn't mind it though.

"Family members of (Y/N)?"

Dr. Iplier quickly stood up, rushing to the doctor. "What wring with them?" He asked, "Well it looks like they had a panic attack, which caused them to pass out, from the lack of oxygen." The doctor explained.

"Are they going to be alright?" Asked Dr. iplier as he stared at the doctor.

"From what I've seen, yes they'll be find." A sigh of relief came out of the man that was your lover.

"Would you like to see them?" Asked the doctor.

Dr. Iplier shook his head yes and followed the doctor to your room.

Once there, the doctor left so the two lovers could be alone. He stood at the door staring at you, he couldn't believe that he might have lost you.

"Sweets?" He asked softly, seeing if you were awake.

"Yeah?" Answered a soft voice.

He rushed to your side, and hugged you like it would be the last time.

"I thought I lost you. I'm sorry I didn't notice sooner. Please forgive. I love you," the man, that was hugging you said.

"It's not your fault, I don't know whats wrong with me. I haven't been myself lately." You explained.

"Well just know, that I'm here for you. Don't keep hiding your pain, talk to me, please" your lover begged.

"I promise." You answered.

~Couple weeks later~

You had started to become better, after talking to therapist and telling them how you get, you started to feel better. Your boyfriend was there every step of the way.

"I love you." You said to your boyfriend.

"I love you too, (y/n)" he answered back.

Also like and follow me for more please