How do they react?

How do they react when you say 'I want a baby'

Antisepticeye: Oh boy, the reaction that comes from him is very surprising. He agrees, he even asked what you two wanted to have, a boy or girl.

Chase Brody: He really wouldn't mind it at all, seeing as he already has kids. But he wouldn't mind having kids with you. (And or adopting).

Dr. Schneeplestein: He says due to all that is happening, he really doesn't think that he is ready to have a kid. Don't get me wrong, he would love to, but with him always away from home, he really wouldn't have time to raise the child.

Jackieboyman: He really doesn't want kids, at the moment, maybe later on once he agrees to not do hero work. He has to worry keeping you safe from villains, image when they found out that you two have a kid. More stress on both you and him.

Jacksepticeye: He really wouldn't want kids, he's great with them, but he much rather stick to having pets.

JamesonJackson(JJ): He honestly would love to have kids with you. He'll be a great father. So kind and understanding, and he can even teach them sign language.

Marvin: He's a little yes little no. For one, he'll be touring around and wouldn't want to be away from you nor the baby. But on another hand he would love to have a kid that looks like you.

Robbie: He can't reproduce, and in the apocalypse you can't really adopt kids.