Chapter 3

Paris

I opened my eyes as my thoughts hung in the air. I slowly turned around just to find myself dumbfounded when I saw who it was.

Jersey #7.

I blinked as a charming smile appeared on his face. He then started walking towards me, and my heart started pounding faster and faster with every step he took. I felt like my feet were glued on the ground. I couldn't move. Meanwhile, the guy, in his grey Hawk Team hoodie and faded jeans, stopped about one step away from me.

It was getting harder to breathe. And the more my heartbeat thumped, the more I realized what was really happening..

I was standing face to face with King Largo. KING FUCKING LARGO.

"You dropped this again," he said and handed me the handkerchief.

'Again'?

Does that mean he remember our first meeting?

The thought brought a wave of joy over me. Alam ko ang liit na bagay lang nito. Pero hindi ko mapigilan ang maging masaya kahit papaano.

To me, it meant that I wasn't a complete stranger to him, after all.

Manghang-mangha ako sa kung gaano siya kalapit sa akin. I even took the time to examine his face. Ni wala akong pakialam kung maisip niya man na ang weird kong tao.

Ah. Those chinky eyes never fail to mesmerize me. Why didn't I notice them awhile ago?

I was lost watching the light expression painted on his face when it suddenly changed into a look of concern.

"Are you okay?"

I blinked for the second time around. Wala nga pala akong kahit anong isinagot sa kanya!

"Y-yes." nauutal kong sabi. "Okay l-lang ako." sagot ko at tumango-tango pa.

"You sure?" paninigurado niya.

The way he eyed me made me feel conscious about how I look.

God, do I even look okay? Ang haggard ko siguro!

'Yon ang mga salitang umiikot sa isipan ko. Masyado akong naco-conscious kaya naman pasimple kong inayos kahit ang buhok ko man lang.

"Yeah," I answered, lacing my voice with a hint of enthusiasm.

He nodded slowly before speaking. "Anyways," he showed me the hanky again. "You dropped this while you were walking over there."

He gestured his hand behind him, which made me look at where he was pointing at.

And that was when I noticed how all the students around us had their eyes on us, both. Well, hindi naman lahat, pero kadalasan. Kadalasan sa kanila ay pasimpleng bumabaling sa amin. 'Yung iba ay umiwas pa nang tingin nang makitang nakatingin ako pabalik.

They watched us with curious, yet criticizing eyes. I hadn't noticed them, but I finally did. So, now, it seemed as if King was the only person oblivious about it.

And I couldn't help but feel like I was in a dramaserye once again. Lahat ng tao nakatingin sa amin na para bang ginagawa namin ang pangyayari sa isang teleseryeng lubos nilang inaabangan.

We had caught their attention. This only proved the fact that not only did the whole student body knew about my 'feelings' for Ezzio, but they also knew about the 'doodle' thing. And that got me thinking..

Does King know, too?

Does he know that I 'POSSIBLY' have feelings for him and it's really him that I 'possibly' like?