Demon's Find Love Chapter:1

Charlie sat alone in her room filling her diary.  Rhythmic knocking filled her room. She slid her diary in her desk and slid out a business letter.

    "Come in,"she said scribbling on the letter. She heard clicking of shoes and a chair being pulled up.

    "I heard you were doing work without me, you know I can help," Alastor said taking the letter from her.

    "I didn't want to bother you, you looked busy," Charlie said grabbing another paper.

    "Haha I'm your business partner it's what I'm here for," he said calmly. "Anyway you seem to be very stressed lately," he looked at Charlie.

    "Ya I guess I have but it's for the hotel," she said.

    Alastor got up and grabbed all the business forms.

   "Let me take care of this just relax," Alastor smiled and walked out.

    Charlie sat in silence once again. She sighed and wrote more in her diary, after alastor left she kept thinking about him like she usually does when she sees him but she couldn't stop, she knew she had feelings for him but knew he couldn't feel the same. Charlie's cheeks burned thinking about him. Charlie got up, exhaled, and went to the dinning area. Husk was sitting at the bar with Crymini and Angel was sitting at a table playing uno with another patron. Alastor was standing over in the corner by himself, she started walking over to him. (Hope you guys enjoy this long series)