Confrontation

Alastor stood watching the guests, humming. When nifty ran up to him excited.

    "I just cleaned the whole second floor in five minutes!" Nifty said proudly.

    "I'm proud of your progress here," Alastor said smiling.

    Alastor looked away from Nifty with visible hurt in his eyes. He began to be lost in thought when he heard someone say his name.

    "Alastor, what are you doing over here?" Charlie asked walking up to him.

"Oh I'm just thinking," Alastor was surprised by her concern but realized he expected her to worry.

Charlie went over and stood next to him.

"We've made a lot of progress," she said looking over the large group of guests with a proud expression.

Alastor looked down

"Are you ok?" Charlie asked.

"It's nothing you have to worry about," he said and walked away toward his office.

Charlie watched him leave curious what was going through his head. She followed after him worried if he was ok. Alastor walked in his office sat down and put his hands on his face. Charlie heard footsteps as Husk walked down the hall. Charlie his under a table and watched Husk go in Alastor's office. She cupped and strained her ears to hear what they were saying.

"Alastor, I saw you back there," Husk said, "is it about that girl?"

"Yes those memories are back, I thought they wouldn't come back but they did," Alastor said into his palms.
(Sorry if the updates are random but don't you love cliffhangers :3)