00:00

Where the two are best friends since kindergarten and spend a lot of their time together. Eventually San develops feelings but learns that Wooyoung has a crush on Seonghwa the next day.

----

Hi so I decided to come back after a while because this idea came to my mind! I hope ya'll will like it, and I don't want to disappoint but I haven't been writing at all... so it might be a little bit bad a first.
Anyways, this is a hanahaki au, and it will contain blood death etc... so if you're uncomfortable with this then I wouldn't reccomend reading.

----

Hanahaki is a disease/illness born from unrequited (one sided) love, where the person's throat will fill up with flowers, they will then cough up and throw up the petals of the flowers and sometimes even the full flowers. The only ways for hanahaki to disappear is for the other person to return genuine feelings of love (can't be solved with friendship). It can also be removed through surgery however the feelings will also disappear. If the feelings aren't returned or the person doesn't take up the surgery in time the flowers will fill up the lungs until the person suffucates to death.

----

Playlist!:
01. Sunflower (post malone)
02. Bloom (troye sivan)
03. Anxiety (blackbear)
04. Blind For Love (ab6ix)
05. Can You Hold Me (nf)
06. You're Special (nf)
07. Friendzone (jbj95)
08. Crush (jbj95)
09. Into Your Arms (witt lowry)
10. Hurt (witt lowry)
11. Let Me Down Slowly (alec benjamin)
12. If We Have Eachother (alec benjamin)
13. I'm With You (enoi)
14. Used To Be (aj mitchell)
15. All My Friends (aj mitchell)

----

10.12.19