00:02

Flower: White Carnation
Meaning: Innocence, Pure Love
----

The two boys met up at San's locker at break, San tried to smile when he saw Wooyoung walking towards him but when he noticed Seonghwa his smile disappeared immediately and the itching in his throat came back. Damn, San wanted to run off but at the same time he didn't want to see rude. When the itching didn't go away and Wooyoung got closer San put his hand over his mouth hoping it would only be a couple petals. He coughed, but this time didn't look at what petals they were assuming they were the same ones as last time.

He smiled when Wooyoung waved at him. He walked over to his friend and hugged him.
"Sani, I'm going to be with Hwa hyung today," Wooyoung looked over at Seonghwa and smiled, "Is that okay?"
San was hurt, but again he didn't want to seem rude or even selfish. So he just nodded with a smile as the itching came back again. He didn't want to risk coughing up petals in front of Wooyoung.
Wooyoung smiled and walked away holding Seonghwa's hand. San smiled lightly, happy for his friend even though it hurt him. He let out a sigh and went to the back if the school and to where their old hangout spot used to be, they didn't hang out there anymore as the weather got colder but during summertime they'd always sit there at break or lunch.

San tried to ignore the itching that was slowly becoming a bit painful. He pnly let it go when he got to the place that was surrounded by bushes and trees. He coughed up a lot more petals, maybe 15 or 20 he didn't count all of them. Some of them were stained with drops of blood, and San began to grow worried. He picked up the petals quickly and threw them into the trashcan that was close by.
He shook his head and walked back inside the school and into his class, leaning against the window and looking at all the kids running around playing and laughing with their friends. It was these moments that he wished he could go back to when him and Wooyoung were kids and had to much fun in school. It wasn't that they didn't have much fun anymore, but ever since they started their final year of highschool they tried to put on a more mature image, which San really didn't like.

Though he didn't want to he spotted Wooyoung and Seonghwa sitting next to eachother, Wooyoung resting his head on Seonghwa's shoulder. San wished it was him instead of Seonghwa, but he knew it wasn't possible. And once again he coughed up a white petal, this time without blood. He recognized the flower and only smiled.