00:03

Flower: Marigold
Meaning: Jealousy
----
San waited for Wooyoung by the gates as usual, he wanted to leave Wooyoung behind knowing he would only end up coughing up more petals but he didn't want to seem rude again. So he waited by the gates until Wooyoung came out laughing with Seonghwa. San looked at the ground, before glancing and Wooyoung quickly. The younger said goodbye to Seonghwa who went his own way, while Wooyoung came over to San. San smiled to himself and looked up at Wooyoung, trying to stop himself from coughing again.
When the two were walking home it was silent, Wooyoung tried to make conversations but San only shook or nodded his head afraid that he would cough up petals again. In the end Wooyoung gave up and the two walked home in silence, extremely awkward silence. When they got to Wooyoung's street the younger stopped and turned towards San, grabbing the boy's hand.
"Sani, are you okay?" He asked holding San's hand tightly making sure he couldn't runaway this time. San only looked down and nodded slightly. Wooyoung sighed letting go, "If you say so... please tell me if something's wrong okay?"
San just nodded again, the itching in his throat was getting worse and he wanted to runaway, hide. Wooyoung smiled slightly letting go of his hand, and walking away saying nothing. San looked down, he could feel the tears in his eyes threatening to slip, so he turned and walked away to. He let the tears slip and he wiped them with the back of his hand, ignoring the itching in his throat.
He only let himself cough once he got into his room. The petals were different once again. San just sighed throwing them in the trash and covering them with a couple of tissues making sure his mum wouldn't be able to see them. San lay down of his bed, grabbing Shiber and holding on to the plush. He remembered when Wooyoung gave him Shiber, they were 12 at the time still young and innocent, maybe even a little reckless. Everything changed now, they were older and more mature, trying to get a hold of a life.
"If only you knew that I'm blooming just for you," San whispered to himself looking up at the ceiling, "painfully blooming, but blooming only for you."

ding.