00:01

Flower: Bittersweet
Meaning: Friendly love/Truth

----

San woke up from the sound of his alarm clock, which he quickly turned off. He pushed himself up slowly and smiled, mornings weren't his favourite but him and Wooyoung were going to meet before school to have coffee at a local cafe so it was a lot better. San decided to make his bed as it was quite early and he had a lot of time left until he'd have to leave. He grabbed the clothes that he already prepared yestarday and changed, putting his pyjamas on the bed with Shiber on top of them.
He opened his phone and went through Twitter, but nothing exciting was happening so he decided to watch some youtube videos that were in his reccomend, though he ended up watching Joon-Peanut and some reddit videos in the end.
When an hour or so passed and he could leave soon, San went to brush his teeth and sort out his blonde hair trying to make it look less like a bush. Once he was finished, he grabbed his bag, phone and earphones and went downstairs grabbing the toast his mum made for him and leaving. He put the toast in his mouth and locked the house, as well as quickly messaging Wooyoung telling him that he'd be a little early but that the boy didn't need to rush.

The thought of Wooyoung already made San smile, it was only a day ago that San realized he had feelings for Wooyoung and instead of worrying he felt happy. He wasn't the most confident gay, but he was definitely confident enough to ask Wooyoung without panicking, and that's what he was planning on doing after school.
San arrived at the cafe, which was across their school and sat down at their usual table, he decided to wait for Wooyoung before ordering. Once again he still had a couple if minutes so he sat on his phone waiting for Wooyoung.

San looked up from his phone when he heard the bell ring and saw Wooyoung walk in with a smile on his face, San smiled too and put his phone down. Wooyoung came over and sat down in front of San, "Did you order yet?" He asked calmly.
"No, I decided to wait for you," San smiled, "usual?"
Wooyoung nodded in response and San stood up to order. He was wondering why Wooyoung was smiling so brightly in the morning. He loved it, he wanted to see him smile all the time. Wooyoung, though being a happy boy, didn't smile in the morning, he hated morning, it didn't matter if San was there or not.
Once he ordered he went back to the table with the recipt which he placed under his phone.
"So, what's got you smiling so much?" He asked, though it already felt like it was a wrong thing to do. Wooyoung just smiled in response and opened his phone.
"Seonghwa hyung asked if I wanted to meet him at the park after school." Wooyoung showed San the conversation between the two of them, and that's when San noticed the contact name.
"Wait hold up," San shook his head and looked at the contact name again, "Why does Hwa hyung have hearts and stuff after his name and I don't? Are you two dating or something? Why didn't you tell me. Hmph."
Wooyoung's eyes went wide and he quickly put his phone away shaking his head.
"No it's just that-" Wooyoung was stopped from explaing when San's name was called, the other boy left to grab their coffees but quickly came back handing one cup to Wooyoung, which he thanked for. San nodded, telling Wooyoung to continue.
"I... it's not that, we're not dating," Wooyoung looked out the window, "It's just that, well, I like Seonghwa hyung."
San nearly spit his coffee out, "You what now?"
"I like him." Wooyoung anwsered simply. Now San was the one with wide eyes.

The two boys soon left, still talking about Wooyoung's crush though it made San feel odd. His throat was itching but he decided to ignore it. The two of them said goodbye to eachother when they had to separate to go to their classes. San's throat was itching even more and he felt like he should cough, but he couldn't. Not forcefully at least.

He did finally cough in class, thankfully he was sat at the back because what he coughed up was unexpected. He was suprised to see a petal of a bittersweet in his hand. He looked at it for some time and tried to figure out why he coughed one of these up. That's when he remembered the story his mum told him about a girl that coughed up flowers until she died because she fell for someone who didn't love her. That's what scared him. He already began to think of the worst outcomes, but hoped it was only 1 petal nothing more.