Chapter 19

I had to.

I leaned in and to my surprise Mariano did as well.

"You have to ruin everything don't you?" A feminine voice said.

No not Samy this time.

Charlotte.

We both snapped our heads to her. Charlotte looks at him and then once her eyes land at me she gives me an evil glare.

"I'll make you wish you never met him," she hisses with venom.

I look at Mariano. He just cheated on his girlfriend with me.  Do I care? Pfft no, but why am I surprised?What am I even doing too? obviously I have a thing with Samy and it'll be fucked up to think I have feelings for someone besides Samy, while Samy thinks I like him  and want something between us. This is so complicated.

But what if I want to ruin something for Charlotte? Like their relationship. No, I'm not like her.

I regained my senses back as I push Mariano away.

He looks at me surprised, "I lov-" Mariano was cut off by me.

"It's a misunderstanding Charlotte, there's nothing in between me and him. Have him, he's all yours," I spoke bluntly to Charlotte who looked hurt.

She squinted her eyes in anger as she scrunched up her nose.

"I'm going to kill you." She screamed.

Would I be surprised if she attempted? truly, I am scared, she did... stab? Me. But this is worse.

I'm not giving her the satisfaction by seeing it in my face though.

So I just stare at her as I was about to walk to class but was pulled back by her.

She pushed me down.

"I'm going to make you pay," she smirks into my ear.

I frowned as I pushed her away. "Okay," I shrugged and walked out.

I collided with a backpack and fell onto the floor.

A couple of fainted laughs could be heard.

Someone turns around and I could see it was Dante.

"I'm so sorry," he brings his arm out so I can grab it but I just pick myself up and dust my clothes off.

"Nice to see you too Dante," I chuckle.

He lets out a stiff laugh and hugs me.

"Have you seen Mariano?" He asks me as we let go.

I nod, "with his girlfriend in that room," I point towards the classroom and we both turned our head to see Charlotte and Mariano making out.

They quickly forgave eachother. Jeez.

"Her? Ch- what? Why? When? Shit," Dante stumbles.

I bit my lip, "yep, long story."

"Well now you're fre-"

"I'm talking to Samy, dipshit," I facepalm. Dante nods in understand, "oh, I'm always late."

"I mean- I can help you find a girl," I smirk.

Dante looks at me and shakes his head, "I was just playin' but you got a sister," he licks his lips and rubs his hands together.

Cringe. But cute.

"Hi, hotties," Samy comes from behind me and gives me a hug.

A huge grin appears on my face.

"Sam!" I turn around and hug him.

He laughs, Dante and Samy handshake eachother and we both walk down the halls to kill some time.

"I'm tired, jeez. I just wanna go home already," I rub my eyes. Samy slings an arm around my shoulder and pulls me close.

Dante looks at us and hooks his arm around my arm.

"Let's go, girlies!" Dante jumped up and down, me and Samy laughed and we just walked to our 1st period class after the bell rings.

We got distracted because there was a fight so Samy wanted to post it to his story on Instagram.