Just a dream...?

I'm sorry it took my forever to post this chapter :(
It'll probably be another while before the next one comes out. School is almost on Christmas break so they're cramming everything on us before the break. Plus, as you may have read last 'chapter', I'm having a few family problems (nothing bad) but yeah I'm hoping to get more chapters done during the break! Hope you enjoy this chapter!

Words1606

Previously

"Nightmare?"

Now

"Yea," Karen says "you sang to me last night and then you started to have a nightmare."

"Oh" is all i said. Was it really all a nightmare or is she so shocked that she doesn't believe what happened yesterday happened.

I jump up and ran to kenny's room but he wasn't there.
So Karen just doesn't want to believe it..

I grab a jacket and went out for a walk. Kenny parents tried talking to me but i just kept saying tell me later and left.

I walked around for at least 2 hours just going around the same small town and staying away from where the accident happened. I was in my head thinking too much that I didn't noticed that i was in a bad part of town till it was too late. 3 guys appeared from nowhere and tried to grab me.

"Here girly, girly, girly" he cat called me

"Fuck off!" I yelled as I started running

"After her" the big guy said

They started chasing me as i ran not knowing where I was or where to go.
Or course I ran down a dead-end ally (screw you author)

"Nowhere to go now kitty" the shortest one out of the bunch said

"L-l-eave me alone!" I yelled trying to sound like I wasn't scared but failed

They ignored my wish and stepped closer.

"She said leave her alone" the raspy hero from before says as he steps in front of me.

He held his hands up to block them from getting me.

"Ahh whatever." they say and walk away, probably too drunk to fight.

"Thanks again guardian angel" i said giving him a sad smile.

"What's wrong y/n?" he asked

I tried to act like I was okay but broke down

"I killed my best friend!!" I yelled to him "it's my fault he was hit"
"If I didn't drop my phone then he won't of gotten hit!!" I cried

"Y/n shhh" he hugged me. "I'm sure you didn't kill them.."

"I did!! It should have been me!!" I cried "Kenny has a family, I don't!"

MYSTERION POV >:3

How does she remember? I always wished someone to remember but why did it have to be her?!

"Y/n, I know for sure that Kenny is safe." I tell her

"Yeah, In heaven!" She cries

"No y/n he's alive and safe" I say "he was a kyles the last I knew"

I wasn't a complete lie. I went to kyles before I went to look for y/n.

"How?!" She asks

"I'll let him explain it to you" I nervously said

"Oh god, I'm going insane.." she says chuckling.

"No you're not y/n.." I say hugging her tighter "come on let's go to Kyles and see"