Halloween paycheck

not edited
thanks for 5k!!
1351 words

today is Friday, aka payday! but its also halloween!

i had taken a few dollars out of the bank, ready to get halloween costumes!

karen had asked me to help her look for a costume and of course i couldn't say no to her!

i got back to kennys and got dressed into jeans and a zip up hoodie.

walking into karens room, she was already putting her shoes on.

"ready?" i smiled

"yess!" she cheered standing up

"lets go say bye to kenny, real quick." i held her hand.

"bye kenny!" karen smiles at her brother who was chilling in his room on his phone.

"you guys leaving?" he questioned

"yeah! YN is gonna help me pick out a halloween costume!" she smiled hugging me, hips down since she was short.

"thanks" he smiles at me "you two have some girls fun then"

"thank you, ill be sure to hang out with you soon. since i havent been lately" i sheepishly smile "im sorry"

"nah its fine" he shrugs "we sleep in the same bed so its not like we dont see each other"

we lightly laugh and wave goodbye.

once we were at the store karen held my hand and basically dragged me to the superhero costumes.

"you wanna be a superhero?" i asked

"not just any superhero!" she smiles big and bight " i wanna dress up like my guardian angel, mysterion!"

"oh! i know him!" i smile at her "hes very kind! im sure you will make a very cute mysterion!"

"but i also wanna be a princess!" she pouted

"hmmm, how about princess-mysterion!" i chuckle

"yeah!!"

i help her pick out all the materials she would need. while we walked past a self of costumes...i saw the perfect costume for the whole gang!!

pulling out my phone as fast as zenitsu killed his demon,in other words [if you never watched Demon Slayer] that means lightning fast, i pull up a group chat of all of us.

change of plans! i got us all costumes, no buts! we have to go as this! you cant get out of it! this is my first halloween in yeaarrrssss and if we dont go as what im ALREADY BUYING im going to cry! -YN

im terrified but okay -kylee-b

"im guessing no killjoy then. sad but excited to see what you have in store! -FavEmoBoi

"better not be fucking stupid or im kicking your ass -fatass

"as long as youre in something hottt!" -loverboi

"ohhh i am boiling hot! ;) -YN

smirking at my last text i turned my phone off. it wasnt a complete lie...im gonna be the sun from the teletubbies while they were the others.

grabbing the bag and helping karen with hers, we pay and head back home to get dressed.

i help karen with her hair and makeup before calling all the boys over to show them our friend group costume set!!