Chapter 2

Blizzard snuck out of the medical den and gazed at the sky, it was another morning and the sun was shining bright. She scented the air and slowly walked out, and she spread her snowy white wings and she was about to take off, then at the corner of her eye, she saw the strange leopard heading towards the medical den, looking around, and heading in. Blizz narrowed her eyes. She followed him, her paws silently tapping against the ground. She saw the strange leopard grab a sleeping potion and try to walk out of the medical den, but she leaped in front of him, making him jump and drop the potion, making it shatter into hundreds of shiny pieces. The leopard stood staring at the potion for a few seconds, and suddenly he started laughing hysterically, his eyes watering. Blizz resisted the strong temptation to slap him across the face, hard.

"What do you think you're doing?" Blizz growled, glaring at him.

The strange leopard, still laughing, said,
"Why do you care?"

Blizz shook her head
"This is MY cave, not a place with free donations."

The strange leopard smirked.
"Did I say that?"

Blizz sighed.
"No, but it looks like you think that."

He sat down and neatly curled his tail around his paws.
"How does it?"

Blizz glared at him again
"Isn't you trying to steal my potions enough? We have crystals for a reason, to BUY things."

The strange leopard rolled his eyes, and he walked out of the den.
What's his problem?
Blizz sat, confused, but decided to go for a walk again.