Chapter 3

Blizz heard a loud screech echoing through the den, making her jump up, her eyes wide in shock.
What was that?!
Blizzard stretched, and left her comfy bed to find the source of the noise.
She sighed as she saw Snowstorm running from a bee, which she had clearly angered. Blizzard swept the bee away with her tail, tossing it gently into some flowers.

"What was all that about?" she sighed, still tired.

Snowstorm, still panting, managed to breathe out an awnser,
"Bee!"

Blizz smiled, and purred in amusement.

***

Blizz sat by the river, her stomach felt empty and she was really hungry, suddenly, she spotted a shimmering silver fish leaping out of the water. Unable to resist, Blizz leapt into the water and gripped the fish in her mouth, her teeth impaling it's soft scales.
She heaved herself out of the water and shook droplets of shiny water off her fur and suddenly, she jumped in shock her eyes wide. There was the leopard who smashed her potion! He was staring at the water, but he looked sad, as if remembering sad things...
Blizz blinked and walked forward, but she felt something stuck to her unicorn horn, which irritated her massively. She dragged the thing off, and found it was another fish. Extra food! And like that, she happily skipped back to her den.