🎈1🎈

You just arrived at a town called Derry which where your aunt and uncle lived and you decide to live with them. As your walking on the sidewalk looking on a piece of paper with the adress on it you also look around you knowing that not much people were out of their houses and you began to feel a vibe that someone was watching you.

As you are walking in silence you start to hear a whisper coming from the drains you look over to that direction and saw that nothing was there at least that's what you thought...

You turn around and brush it off and started walking again pretending you didnt hear anything you notice the house wasnt that far from you so you began to speed walk most of the way from the fear that was at the back of your mind.

10 minutes later you arrive at the house which the adress was "57 marsh street" you press on a button to ring the door bell waiting there patiently.

No one answers so you press the button the second time then you hear creeking and footsteps heading towards the door as it opens you see your aunt standing there with a huge smile on her face.

My dear Y/N she says pulling you in a big hug giving you sloppy kisses on the cheek you feel uncomfortable but yet happy to see your aunt. You then see your a uncle who was sitting on the lounge with a beer in his hand watching TV who didn't really care that you were visiting but there for it didn't really bother you.

As your aunt leads you around the house you notice to see some pictures of familiar people such as your family and yourself when you were younger you gaze around the different rooms that were on the hallways and you decided to choose the one that was at the end of the hallway isolated from every bedroom.

As you walk in you drop your bags and fall straight on the bed with your face landing on the pillow you look at the ceiling and began to let sleep take over you that was until you heard another whisper...

Welcome to Derry dolly ~