🎈5🎈

(Ok guys theres definitely gonna be some smut be prepared!)

You really arent afraid of me arent you dolly? He says this time holding your hands down on the bed over your head.

No daddy ~ you say biting your lip...

Pennywise begins climbing over you his whole body was against yours you felt his huge member against your clit you bit your bottom lip trying not to moan.

He notices that you were resisting so he starts kissing your neck down to your chest lifting up your shirt making a hint that he wanted you to take it off.

You then took off your t shirt and was only wearing a black push up bra pennywise was erected of what he saw.

Take it off  babygirl~ he said licking his lips and then ripped the bra off your chest.

He again smashes you on the bed with his lips smashed against yours with both of your tongues exploring in each others mouths you started to let out small moans but it wasnt enough for pennywise.

He puts his hand up your skirt ripping off your undies like they were nothing. You felt the wetness between your legs pennywise forces your legs open for his entry he starts kissing your left breast while grabbing the other one he works his way down from your breast down to your clit he slowly starts rubbing it with a slow pace making it more and more were as he kept going.

Moans started escaping your mouth uncontrollably he rubbed your clit faster and faster but he didnt want you to reach your climax.

L-let me cum!  You moan out grabbing the sheets on the bed biting your lip.

He smiled and whispered in your ear...

Your only cumming when I say ~ he said teasing you. You let out a moan.

P- please daddy give it to me! You yell pulling him on top of you.

He looks at you and bites his lip.

So disparate for me arent you dolly? ~ he says opening your legs.

Yes daddy ~ you letting him enter you.

You felt his hard member against your wet clit you felt him enter without warning making you moan so loud.

Ahhhhhh! You moan out making pennywise more erected.

He started thrusting slowly for you to get used to his huge cock inside of you you couldn't control yourself from moaning you wanted it so bad you wanted him to fuck you like crazy.

F- fuck me daddy!! Do it harder! You yell gripping your nails into his back making him groan in anger putting his hand on your throat.

You like that slut! He says thrusting you harder.

A-ah ah yes penny! Go harder daddy! You say making more thrust even more.

He was balls deep you were about to reach your climax.

P- penny I'm about to cum!!! You gripped so hard on his back he was also about to reach his climax he went faster and faster till he reached his limit.

You made an orgasm so loud you felt like the whole room shaked.

You both collapse on the bed with both of you fully naked you lye on pennywises white chest that was sweaty.

Did you like that dolly? He said playing with your hair.

I loved it you say laying on his chest.

(Hope you enjoyed this smutty chapter!)