🎈3🎈

(There will be smut prepare for cringe)

It was your first day at Derry high you walked through the gates of the treteorist hell whole with everyone staring at you you even hear some of them whispering about you in other words talking shit. You go to the principles office with him handing you a key to your locker you thanked him and went to the alacated locker.

As you put the key in you struggled to open the locker you started to feel frustrated as you kept forcing the key inside the hole. In the corner of your eye you see a boy with dark brown hair walk up to you wearing a red flenie jacket and dark black Jean's.

You need help? He asked examining you up to bottom. You stare at him in surprise you found him very attractive.

Y- yes. You said in a nervous voice he then easily unlocked the locker like it was nothing.

Wow thanks you said smiling at him.

All good my names William.

You then smiled and introduced yourself.

My name is Y//N.

He smiled at you and written something on a piece of paper and handed it to you.

See you around cutie ~  he said walking away to class.

You blushed really hard.

Then the bell rang.

You started to head to class but you started to hear a voice in your head.

Dont dont do it! You hear the voice yell.

Your mine!! Only mine! He yelled causing your head to ache.

Leave me alone! You yell making everyone in the hallway staring at you.

You froze in embarrassment and run out of the school even though it was the first day there...

You run out of the school gates running to the bus station you sit on one of the seats waiting for the bus. You sit there out of breath waiting for the next bus to arrive as your sitting there you notice a red balloon far from the distance then as you blink you see the horrific clown standing there with drill coming from his mouth.

What do you want!? You yell your heart started pounding.

He came towards you in a blink of an eye his hands were on your face.

I want you dolly ~  he said with obsession in his voice.

He then put his hand up your skirt feeling your thigh you gasp but didnt do anything you felt like you enjoyed it but you felt like you were exposed.

He began moving his hand near your clit you tried not to moan so you bit your lip hard.

Why the hell am I letting him do this to me!? You thought to yourself.

You then just realized that you were doing this in a  bus station you freaked out and pushed him away from you he was shocked.

Things were just getting good dolly ~ he said kissing your neck.

You continue to push him away...

He looked at you with anger and lust in his yellow eyes.

Is it that boy you like babygirl?! He yelled putting his hand on your throat choking you. To you it felt good but you didnt want to show it.

A moan escaped your lips. He then smiled and smelled your hair.

He then whispered in your ear...

Your mine Y//N ~ he says licking cheek.

He realeases you and opens a sewer lid to climb in you didnt want him to go you felt attached to him you wanted more.

Before you could say anything he was already in the sewers.

What the fuck is wrong with me!? You thought to yourself...