🎈2🎈

Your whole body went stiff as you were in fear you could feel that someone was holding you down gripping both of your hands over your head you felt thier warm breath brush against your neck you suddenly felt a tingly sensation go through your body for some reason you enjoyed it.

As the thing released its grip on you you manage to get off of the bed and run to the bathroom that was right next to your bedroom you rush in and slam the door and started splashing cold water on your face as you let the water run down your face you look at yourself in the mirror you notice to see that your eyes were glowing in a yellow/ orange colour.

You gasp in fear as you step away from the mirror then your whole reflection started to change form into a monstrous clown but in your eyes you were memorized by the way he had looked.

Before you could say anything his arm extended to reach through the mirror putting his hand over your mouth you tried to scream but nothing came out you felt his over hand grabbing your waist as if he was right behind you.

He started smelling your hair down to your neck you felt uncomfortable but tingly at the same time he then let you go and started examining all of you.

Hi there Y//N he says with drill coming from his red lips with his eyes gazing at yours you were too scared to say anything as you choked on what to say.

You see his hand grab your face putting your chin up making sure you were facing him.

He then gazed into your eyes...

Those innocent eyes aren't filled with fear he says with more drill down this lips.

Tell me dolly are you afraid of me~ he says licking your cheek you began to feel yourself blush hard but you tried to resist his grip on you.

You manage to say something..

Who are you!?... you yell pushing him away from you.

Meet pennywise" pennywise meet Y//N" he says starting to chuckle.

How did you find me? You ask with your voice trembling.

I find everyone for who fears the dancing clown he says laughing.

He then opens the toilet lid as he was open to fit in the whole thing.

What are you doing!? You say confused.

He just looked at you and said.

See you around dolly ~

After he left you began to feel very confused but more interested in the horrific clown...