🕊️SR 11

Hazel James

It had been three months now since Conrad was back at his company and it had been almost two months since we had the most amazing mind blowing sex. We had gone on multiple dates but it never went beyond talking and hugging.

During the dates he would treat me more of a...sister? But at work he was ruthless. It was as if we hadn't even gone out at all. It was as if his love that he professed for me never existed at all.

But this month things were really rocky. He barely talked to me. What made things even worse was last week. I had been so fed up with the silent treatment and cold shoulder that I barged into his office and demanded an explanation.

"I'm tired of you treating me like a tramp that you just had your way with. I love you and you love me. We love each other so what is this all about Con?"

He had abruptly snapped his head towards me and told me to get out. Two days later he sent me a dress and told me to get ready that we were going out. I was very excited. He apologized countless times and I forgave him. When I went to kiss him he turned his head the other way and said that he had a mouth sore.

Now enough is enough. I wanted answers and I wanted them now. Tossing my lunch to the side I went to his office. The door was already open but he wasn't on his desk.

"I hate that slut with every ounce of my being. I had told you two weeks. How this had escalated up to 2 months even I cannot explain. I don't love that sick bitch." Conrad spat. What was he talking about.

"Look, Hazel still thinks you love her and she is head over heels in love with you. Just be patient and we can trap her. We are one step closer to our goal now that her brother is already in jail." I gasped. Jen? They were undeniably talking about me and that was Jennifer's voice.

"No!" Conrad roared, "that woman makes me sick. It was just a spur of the moment otherwise I would have never slept with her."

"Bro calm down. Atleast you. How about me? I have a fiance that I happen to love. She wanted to kiss me the other day-"

"What?!" Jennifer screeched. "Calm down babe. I told her I had a mouth sore."

I couldn't recognise some voices. I needed to make my presence known. So I emerged from the dark corner of the room I had been hiding. What or rather the people I saw nearly made me collapse in shock.

Jennifer, the one I considered my best friend and told everything. Christopher, the one I thought was my friend. Leon. But what teared me was the striking man that resembled Conrad in every aspect. Conrad Knight's twin brother. Just that he had brown hair.

"What?" I screamed. Christopher had the guts to look guilty. Conrad who had black hair looked smug. "Now that she has heard for herself there's no need to put up any act anymore." He said.

His twin had a look of boredom and his hand was on Jennifer's waist dangerously close to her ass. "Let me just get straight to the point and save us time." Conrad's twin started.

"How about you start with your name?" I interjected. "Sweetheart, I'm a happily engaged, soon to be married man. I don't go for used women like you. But since you asked, my name is Cole Knight. This man's twin brother and this woman," he looked at Jennifer lovingly, "is my fiance."

"I knew since the first time we met that you lacked in the brains department." Conrad said, "that's why you couldn't see that things did not add up since day one. Your mind was clouded with the fact that a good looking, rich, sexy and wealthy man like myself was in love with you." He shook his head.

"And as the dumb bitch you are you couldn't realise that it wasn't me but rather my twin who went out with you on most dates." He laughed. "But you should be happy that you had the liberty of having sex with me, you slut."

Vote|☆|
~~~~~~