🕊️SR 46

Hazel James

I stood in room as Madison and Fredo ramaged my closet. I was surprised when I saw Madi, shouldn't she resting while nursing the kids?

I had quickly regretted asking that question when she had demonstrated what would be Christopher's present for looking after the babies.

The D-Day had arrived. Not what you're thinking though. It was the day of the date.

According to Conrad, what I wore shouldn't be extreme. Which ruled out the possibility of it being an overly extravagant restaurant.

As they debated on what I should wear I sat cross-legged on my bed in a robe as I thought about what would transpire.

I was nervous to be honest. We were going away for the weekend and I had been told to pack a light bag.

"So, this is the bag and this is what you are wearing for the dinner tonight." Fredo exclaimed dramatically.

"Organise that closet dear. Finding a perfect combination to wear is tiring. I don't know how you do it."

Madison emerged later. "I took it upon myself to pack your toiletries and whatever you'll be needing." She winked and I groaned.

Leave it to her to think of everything as purely sexual. "It's our first date, you piece of shit." I hissed.

"You never know." She sang and Fredo shook his head. She was a hopeless case.

It was Friday, 8pm. Conrad would be arriving any moment from now.

I quickly slipped into the long sleeved pull-neck pencil dress that went below my knees with some gold heels. My hair was in a bun and some minimal makeup on my face.

I spritzed some perfume and I was sure I was ready to go. Fredo whistled and looked away. I kinda felt bad. Having feelings for someone who clearly loves another wasn't something good to go through.

I looked at myself in the mirror and I was impressed. "Imagining how Conrad will be ripping off that dress now, are we?" Madi slyly smirked.

The slamming of a door made me realise that Fredo had just walked out. I faced Madi ready to give her a piece of my mind.

"I told you to tone it down a little Madi. You know I don't like to see him sad." I complained.

"Don't pamper him Haze, the more you try to protect him from his impending heartbreak the more his feelings will grow go you. You must show him that your heart already belongs to another man." She frowned.

I was about to reply when my phone dinged.

It doesn't matter how busy I may be but I'll always have time for you my love. I'm downstairs.

-Conrad Knight.

Seeing Madi craning her neck to see what had me blushing and smiling I overturned my phone. "Mind your business asshole."

"Whatever bitch, Conrad doesn't surpass my man." She flicked her hair at me and I pushed her on the floor.

"Okay, enough of your shenanigans. I believe he has arrived?" I nodded as she made the final adjustments.

Pushing me out of my house she shouted. "Have a great night, great sex but no children before marriage." I was about to slap her mouth when she shoved my bag on my hands and locked me out of my own house.

I was left standing there mouth agape.

I turned around chuckling only to fall into manly arms. Conrad was standing there mouth agape as he observed me from top to bottom.

"Moon might not rise, stars may not shine but don't worry, I'm here to hold you tight." He winked.

I chuckled at his cheesiness. "You look gorgeous." He said in a deep voice.

"Thank you, and you look handsome." I winked back. There was no need of telling him you don't look bad yourself.

I was a firm believer in 'get straight to the point' There was no in between.

He was dressed in a black suit and white shirt with no tie. His first three buttons open and I clenched my thighs discreetly.

His hair was slicked back with some locs on his forehead. This man was gorgeous.

"Shall we?" Taking his hand I replied as we made our way out of the lobby, my bag in his other hand.

He opened the passenger side for me and waited for me to slide in before closing it. Placing my bag in the seat behind me he slid into his own.

Placing his hand on my thigh he rubbed light circles on it as he sped into the New York traffic.

My phone screen lit up with a message and I scowled when I saw what was there.

Use protection bitch! Hihi!
-Madison

I heard him chuckling a bit and I asked him what he was laughing about. "You'll find out soon. I need you to put the blindfold on."

I feel this was a bland and short chapter?
Anyway, next update soon enough as I promised.
See you in the next chapter.
Stay safe and warm and happy.
Be blessed 🙏
Love you all.
Vote and comment.